Chit Chat

Shud i stop Bugging Naina ? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 03 March 2007 at 5:49am | IP Logged
hey not to worry naina……I support u Smile …….raj please stop bugging her now...........Please Please Please stop BUGGING her …………………ok naina? happy now………. Big smile Big smile

understand raj………………she doesn't want YOU to bug her……….maybe she wants You to like or Love her.......or whatever.....but not BUG her…maybe even HUG her????? Wink Wink lol........right naina......i m right no??????????? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shud i stop Bugging Naina ? (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 03 March 2007 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

hey not to worry naina……I support u Smile …….raj please stop bugging her now...........Please Please Please stop BUGGING her …………………ok naina? happy now………. Big smile Big smile

understand raj………………she doesn't want YOU to bug her……….maybe she wants You to like or Love her.......or whatever.....but not BUG her…maybe even HUG her????? Wink Wink lol........right naina......i m right no??????????? LOL
agar u call this support then I support Naina tooLOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 03 March 2007 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
See naina………not only do I support u…Wink
But I have made others to support u as well Wink Wink ……….its ok…u can thank me later on!!!
LOL

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 04 March 2007 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Wow! What a great way of supporting, Star! AngryAngryAngry God bless you and of course thank you! AngryOuchLOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Wow! What a great way of supporting, Star! AngryAngryAngry God bless you and of course thank you! AngryOuchLOL
LOLLOLkya support hai aha...Wink

an_innocent_raj

an_innocent_raj

IF’s Romeo

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Awwww naina do u want this ? Star i think u r rite

I promise i wont bug u from now on .... I ll luv u n luv u for mah whole life I promise .... I swear i ll Stop Flirting ,,,, thats what u wan from me rite ?

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_innocent_raj

I promise i wont bug u from now on .... I ll luv u n luv u for mah whole life I promise .... I swear i ll Stop Flirting ,,,, thats what u wan from me rite ?

Lols, Raj, you and stop flirting? Impossible! LOLLOLEmbarrassed

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Originally posted by an_innocent_raj

Lols, Raj, you and stop flirting? Impossible! LOLLOLEmbarrassed
so if he does...u will start loving him? LOLWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top