Call me once i ll b thr forever 😛

Raj!!! 😆😆 Nahin sudhroge! Actually i should make that a tagline! 😆
Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Raj!!! 😆😆 Nahin sudhroge! Actually i should make that a tagline! 😆
u have the biggest supporter ever😆
hey not to worry naina……I support u 😊 …….raj please stop bugging her now...........Please Please Please stop BUGGING her …………………ok naina? happy now………. 😃 😃

understand raj………………she doesn't want YOU to bug her……….maybe she wants You to like or Love her.......or whatever.....but not BUG her…maybe even HUG her????? 😉 😉 lol........right naina......i m right no??????????? 😆
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

hey not to worry naina……I support u 😊 …….raj please stop bugging her now...........Please Please Please stop BUGGING her …………………ok naina? happy now………. 😃 😃

understand raj………………she doesn't want YOU to bug her……….maybe she wants You to like or Love her.......or whatever.....but not BUG her…maybe even HUG her????? 😉 😉 lol........right naina......i m right no??????????? 😆
agar u call this support then I support Naina too😆
See naina………not only do I support u…😉
But I have made others to support u as well 😉 😉 ……….its ok…u can thank me later on!!!
😆
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

agar u call this support then I support Naina too😆

Wow! What a great way of supporting, Star! 😡😡😡 God bless you and of course thank you! 😡😆
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Wow! What a great way of supporting, Star! 😡😡😡 God bless you and of course thank you! 😡😆
😆😆kya support hai aha...😉

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Awwww naina do u want this ? Star i think u r rite

I promise i wont bug u from now on .... I ll luv u n luv u for mah whole life I promise .... I swear i ll Stop Flirting ,,,, thats what u wan from me rite ?