Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: an_innocent_raj

Awwww naina do u want this ? Star i think u r rite

I promise i wont bug u from now on .... I ll luv u n luv u for mah whole life I promise .... I swear i ll Stop Flirting ,,,, thats what u wan from me rite ?

Lols, Raj, you and stop flirting? Impossible! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Lols, Raj, you and stop flirting? Impossible! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

so if he does...u will start loving him? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
dannyk thumbnail
hummm naya love story ...........
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

Naina…ur asking him…or telling him..("Raj stop flirting")

Ya sapna..guess she's jus waiting for him to stop..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

See naina…raj ne to kasame bhi kha li hain^πŸ˜†β€¦β€¦β€¦.now its ur turn to do the sameβ€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

Naina…ur asking him…or telling him..("Raj stop flirting")

Ya sapna..guess she's jus waiting for him to stop..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

See naina…raj ne to kasame bhi kha li hain^πŸ˜†β€¦β€¦β€¦.now its ur turn to do the sameβ€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Star...I think they will get married soon...oops I forgot...they r married...and they think we don't know...remember they even have kids...bad bad Naina...how could u not invite me to ur wedding...I am not gonna blame Raj bhaiya...coz I know u told him not to invite us...and he didn't because he loves u so much...

dekho aap sab...kaise es Naina...ek behen ko uske Bhai se aise juda kiya...he didn't even invite me to hsi wedding😭

I should start calling u Naina bhabi...warna...Bhaiya will get mad...so how r u Naina bhabi?? aur bache kaise hai?? πŸ˜†

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Sapna, lagta hai tumhara kuch karna padega. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Star...I think they will get married soon...oops I forgot...they r married...and they think we don't know...remember they even have kids...bad bad Naina...how could u not invite me to ur wedding...I am not gonna blame Raj bhaiya...coz I know u told him not to invite us...and he didn't because he loves u so much...

dekho aap sab...kaise es Naina...ek behen ko uske Bhai se aise juda kiya...he didn't even invite me to hsi wedding😭

I should start calling u Naina bhabi...warna...Bhaiya will get mad...so how r u Naina bhabi?? aur bache kaise hai?? πŸ˜†

You guys are too much. I am NOT married and not planning to either in near future. I don't have any kids... 😑 Par let me think... Sapna, the kids are yours and Vinu's and yours and Ricky's.😳 Wonder why people have kids nowadays when they don't want to look after them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

You guys are too much. I am NOT married and not planning to either in near future. I don't have any kids... 😑 Par let me think... Sapna, the kids are yours and Vinu's and yours and Ricky's.😳 Wonder why people have kids nowadays when they don't want to look after them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no they r not mine...Naina...I always thought that if u coudln't be a good IF member/friend by not inviting us to ur wedding...u could be a good mother...but I was wrong...u r not a good mother eitherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail

no they r not mine...Naina...I always thought that if u coudln't be a good IF member/friend by not inviting us to ur wedding...u could be a good mother...but I was wrong...u r not a good mother eitherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Buddy, are you suffering from the brain loss again??? Remember, they are yours!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

I don't have any kids.. look I am just 17. Can't have kids..  LOL.πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Buddy, are you suffering from the brain loss again??? Remember, they are yours!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

I don't have any kids.. look I am just 17. Can't have kids..  LOL.πŸ˜†

no I am not...I know they r ur kidsπŸ˜†