INSIDE TRUTHS ABOUT ROADIES BY RAJ ROY

Posted: 17 years ago

Okay friends, even if you hate Raj, I hope you'll enjoy this.

One fact that I liked about him is that he was always honest in front of camera. Never ever he lied or tried to portray himself as some innocent person. Even when Rannvijay asked him that 'kiya tum nai kabhi kisi ko dhoka diya hai?', he said 'shroo sai dhoka hi deta aaya hoon' He told the trueh and that's what he is doing on Orkut too.

In Orkut some of the Roadies like Raj, Rishab and Sahil has started Q/A sessions in which they reply queries of people but amongst them Raj is the most active Orkatian Roadie and is very regular in replying questions. By the way he is also planning to write an E-Book about Roadies in which he is going to tell all the events happened during the show uncensored.

Yaar some of his answers even amazed me, I mean INSIDE TRUTHS. Here are some Question Answers that I've selected to share with you. Hope you'll enjoy this... if 'Yes' then tell me I'll post more.

Raj wat r u doing now??

M studyin in 3rd yr St.Xaviers college B.Com hons,, m workin in an intrnatnl call centre sm bike business, m heavily in biking nd stunts, nd recently into bodybuildin...Nd PARTY PARTY PARTY!!

whtz ur star??????????????/

Gemini ....dual faced....split personality!!

raj ....... is dis 100% reality show ?

yep...100% reality

hey raj is roadies planned to some extent... i mean since the last episode many ppl feel tht its fake cuz tht woman bani is never voted out and even if she is they bring up some excuse for her to stay back? - plz answer this honestly

mo man, evrythn is reality...nthin is scriptd

ur dance wid poonam made u HORNY??????

ha ha...i wont write here...ma GF wil c...bt u knw da answer..lolz

raj wot u think abt bani?

Bani>> Hot Body nd Gud Biker>> so dat maker her bst gal roadie 4 me!!

hey raj can i ask u question???? wch roadie u hated da most n y n wch roadie u loved da most n y????

personally speakin....

I hated Sonam most...coz she tried 2 b Mother India thre!
I liked Sahil most...coz he was a really cool nd lightminded dude..vry funny...bt real gud!!

n 1 more question brooo as u ve already said that b free 2 ask ne quest. so deres da 1 what were u doin wid dat magazine in toilet i saw on roadies n what was ur reaction when other roadies caught u especially sonam????? plzzzz be very frank 2 ans

See Neeraj, da thn is...th whole act was nt as cheap as it seemed..its knwn dat thy take our cellphones thre...nd threz no access 2 net....so it was a nude models mag ovr thr...i had it 4 entertainment smtimes..cmon its natural dude...nd evn othr guy roadies knw bout it... Bt Sahil or Anthony, smbdy of thm left it inside loo only by mistake nd i was sleepin.....Sonam wnt inside coz gals toilet was busy so she used guys toilet....Bt wat da hell was need 2 cm 2 guys loo...nd evn if she came...its undrstood dats guys stuf wil b thre!!
So, da only reaction of mine was>> U cm 2 guys loo, u get thngs lik dat...nt ma fault!!

hey my question to is whn u hate sonam so much thn how cum she is thr in ur frnd's list

vry gud ques...al othrs pay heed here...I HATED SONAM IN SHW....ND HAD 2 PLAY DIRTY POLITICS THRE...BT OFF IT...THREZ NO PROBS BTWN NY ROADIES

wot do u think abt roopali? is she good or......

Roopali, she was a gud gal...we were gud frnz nd stil are

hey among da top 5 dere wer only 2 guyz......whom dd u think among da galz was a real danger or threat to u???

no gal.... xcept 4 poonam

u sid bani is ur fav roadi evn den, why did u vote against bani ????????

earlier , thre were rumours bout me nd swati , thn also i voted her out, Ankit helped me...thn also i voted him out....Vishal was 1 gud buddy...thn also i voted him out...sahil was ma best pal 4m roadies...thn also i voted him....KUCH SAMAJH MEIN AAYA...m nt thre in roadies 2 find ma partner or smthn...I already hav here in cal...M THRE 2 WIN!! nd 4 dat...Backstab ny1..
DATS ME>>RAJ>>DA KAMINA ROADIE!!

hey raj, in one episode sonam was sayin 2 bani that she knows that she had sex with rishab and stuff like that. Was it true or wat. plz explain....

well...  Bani didnt hav sex vid ny1...jst flirtin arnd nd lil bit fun...dats it

AS FAR U SAID BAD THING ABT BANI DAT WAZ OVER THE TOP WAT EVER U SAY U CAN NEVER ABUUSE TO GAL WATVER SHE DOOO MAN U LOOK LIKE PPL FROM STONE AGE COMMON

Dude, Bani saved me in Sonam's voteout...HA HA..LOLZA....listn...she didnt save me, bt savd her own ass...coz if i would hav been out, thn Kolkatans would hav turned against her nd 3 delhites were also left....moreovr there were only 2 4m chandigarh left...so...u knw wat...

who do u lik da most
bani or poonam n y?

Like in wat sense?
As a biker, nd looks>>Bani....
as brains nd gud in task>>poonam
as ma likliness in dat sense, sorry...no 1!!

what is wrong between anthony and rishabh..?????why was anthony so insecure...?????? plz plz ...do tell me..........

bcoz of bani nd oz he was against him nd was vid me nd poonam's side!!

raaj bro rishabh was very close to you.. uske khilaf vote kyun kiyay not bani.... i personally didnt liked that

ya man...i felt bad bout it 2...jst dat i wantd 2 b vid anthony dat time, nd moreovr i thought he nd bani r together again

who all smoked during the roadies other then rishab...and did u guyz booze also.......and did all the girls drive bikes......

among roadies--- only Rishabh , poonam nd roopali smoked

booze--- yep, me nd roopali mostly
only Poonam nd Bani rode...i taught Roopali a bit 2 ride...btw, bikes r nt driven, they r ridden!!

who drove d best bike among u guyz....

I was da best biker in roadies...followed by Anthony...bt he is a better stunter dan me..

rishab said dat he created d fued btwn delhi n chandigar whearas u say dat it wuz u

actually...it was me, rishah nd poonam's pplan..

roopali smokinnnnn
did roopali reallly smoked i dun belive dis,,???

yep...she did..a hell lot...       

in which episode did u al smoke and drink????

no episode...those kinda stuff was in night...off camera       

how cum Bani didnt smoke or booze.....? im shocked......

evn i dnt smoke. thrz nothn cool bout smokin

hey raj! temme if u know who was da person who asked bani about "sleeping around wid guys thingy".....wen anonymous questions were being asked...i have a feeling it was a girl..u tellme if u knw..thnkx!

it was me

wat was the scar on bani s face?
did u guys ever dared to ask her!!!

it happnd whn she was 13..burnt her face

was there any one on roadies on whom u trusted nd he\she betrayed u

Ha ha...me.. trust ny1..lol..nd sm1 betrayin me.lol... it was always othr way round!!

at the end when u entered the room why everyone waz goin crazy on u n dude why did ankit lay hands on u u could hv taken the shit out of him

coz they r were frustratd dat i playd games(wich is dis shw meant 4)...nd i suppose they didnt hav sportsman spirit 2 accept i played ames nd screwed em....me takin shit out on em...well, i guess i already did dat in shw earlier by throwin em outta shw...rite na...

I want to ask did u said soory t bani and anthony after show .....answer pplz

i said sorry 2 evry1 if i said or did nythn wrong during da shw...nd was nt ashamed 2 do it coz if ma wrds or actions hav been wrong(lik me keepin da mag in loo)...its ma duty 2 apologize

Edited by curioustranger - 17 years ago
I hate his replies. Half of them are sick. Im sorry if i hurt any of his frnds by these words. Sorry. 😊 I know u all think that im just saying this cause he said that he hates sonam the most n im being partial but thats not true. Seriously, all his replies are disgusting. N as far as his equation wid sonam is concerned even she feels the same way abt him so no tension! But yes, i have to say, im glad he is honest here atleast. 😊
pleez get more info pleeeeeeeeeeez i am shocked.roopali smoked.crash......pleez get some more info i am going crazy.i am damn shocked yaar.pleez get it as soon as possible. i hate his replies more than anything.i dunno i cant digest the fact that roopali is a smoker or drinker,no yaar it cant be,how can he be 100% true.but.......if this bullshit is true that will be the biggest ever shock i get.why is he alive till now.......kill him😡.i hate him like anything.Edited by roadies_4 fan - 17 years ago
Cool Pooja - yes his replies are disgusting but truthful. I mean he didn't tried to hide that disgusting part of his personality by wearing some mask.

Roadies Fan- Yes, even i was shocked by this. But then Rupali is in his friends list and we can see that they are in good terms by reading their conversation with each other in Roadies community so it shows that he is telling the truth. Otherwise how can Rupali be friendly to him if he is not telling the truth abt her.
Cool stuff buddy.. really nice.. but i think raj does smoke as in the shopping task (in jodhpur) anthony was saying that we bought stuffs & i was searching for Vishal & all to help them & Raj was saying no lets go & fag.. So i thought Raj does smoke.. Anyways its really nice...
yaar do u know any roadies' e-mail addresss except raj of course
Come on.. its not bad if roopali smokes... n i dint find his replies bad.. he is been honest n i dont think he is lieing.. ya that mag thing is disgusting but else.. i dint find bad.. ya plz get few more info yaar..
oh good then pleez gimme and yes i find smoking bad whoever it be.and she not only smokes but drinks if raj's bullshit talk is to be believed.and frst pleez gimme his mail address
take this email id of vishal "[email protected]" & rishabh's id.. cant find his mail in my inbox as of now.. will fwd u once find his id in my inbox...
thank you,well if u get e-mail of any girl then it wud be a great help ,well yes you can pm me that as itz not allowed to chat hereEdited by roadies_4 fan - 17 years ago