Poll

Whom do you think Bani hated most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Okay, we already have a poll that who hated Bani most... now tell what do you think whom Bani hated most... ? 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
I think..Shaleen since she had a fight wid him in the 1st episode.. n then sonam! 😳
roadies_4 fan thumbnail
itz poonam....dono taraf aag barabar ki lagi thi 😆
cool_pooja thumbnail
I dunt think she hates poonam that much bec till rupali's vote out she has always been supporting poonam. Remember even in sonam's vote out she went to poonam n all.. 😉
roadies_4 fan thumbnail
she had to go to save herself yaar.in the very first episode she called poonam a b****.of which poonam was hell angry wid her
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think poonam..then sonam then shaleen
widluv2aryan thumbnail
"HATE" is a very strong emotion....i think bani's intelligent enuff not to waste tht on anyone....esp since i have watched the later episodes only fully...i don think she hated anyone....she had more of an "I give a damn" attitude...... but maybe in the erlier4 days....i guess she hated shaleen...
cool_pooja thumbnail
I agree with u. You cant really hate someone. We can say that she disliked or maybe despised but not hate. 😊
curioustranger thumbnail
I also think that she posses a 'damn care' attitude and thats why she dont hate anyone though there were many who hated her like hell.  especially Soonam and Poonam. Edited by curioustranger - 17 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am soooo sad tht i didn't saw this show from the beginning... but from where i saw... i can 100% tell tht she did hated poonam