Chit Chat

Raj (innocent)is finally here. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raj (innocent)is finally here. (Page 6)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Dam! I thought i could join her..... uff..... *dramatic pose*

Ummm, just a question Naina, why do u blush when u talk to Raj?? .... just asking... *innocent eyes*
LOLLOLLOLohh Sam...now u know who bugs who eh...I am sweet...I don't bug anyone..I just tell the truth...see she blushes so much while talking to Raj bhaiyaLOL

Sam!!! AngryYou too?? Ouch OMG, all my friends are deceiving me these days.. all are bugging me for no reason. LOL

Uff, ur wierd...!!! Reason??? Dikhau??? I don't even know the Raj dude, and look look!!!!! He bugs you no end but still, ur either blushing or laughing.....

Ahem, now u may ask for proof???

Yeh lo.... uff

Originally posted by Naina = 3 LOL and one Embarrassed

Raj!!! LOLLOL Nahin sudhroge! Actually i should make that a tagline! EmbarrassedLOL

Originally posted by Naina = Where was the need to blush here??? tell me?

Lols, Raj, you and stop flirting? Impossible! LOLLOLEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Naina = Oh never mind...

Raj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG, you are just giving Sapna more reasons to bug me... Yeh bhai behen ki jodi ka kuch karna padega! LOLLOLTongue

By the way, which plans, Raj, I never said yes! LOL

I thought u were a sweet, seedhi saadhi girl Cry Yeh kya? Cry

Sam, dear, he's just a friend and I know he loves flirting, I can't yell at him for that but I don't flirt with anyone. You guys keep bugging me.Cry

Originally posted by kal-el

Angry

OI OI OI

Stop picking on Naina am a police officer dont make me come down there, an dont make her cry again.Tongue

Naina you make me smile but you cry yourself, dont worry i will protect you from these ruffians. now you lot i will stick you in prison for years if you make my dear little naina cry again.Tongue

I mean itAngry

ohh man...another aashiq?? Naina...what have u been up to...u seem to having more aashiqs than jem nowLOL

He is NOT my aashiq Sapna! AngryAngryAngry He's just a friend. Guys, come on stop linking me with friends now.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 1:18am | IP Logged

oi oi
this raj ka bacha he is so gonna get it, hum police wale kissise nahin darte, bhula low us ko!!!! LOL

naina how can you say we are just friends we have had such a long romance jaanu, now when we should tell the world about our love you are saying we are friends.

soch lo Naina ek din mein yahaan se bahut door chala jounga to bahut rowo Cry gi phir bhi mein wapas nahin ounga, aisa mera dil mat toro jaanu Cry Cry Cry

Raj get away from my One true love Naina Angry Angry Angry

so you are the if's romeo well then i am the cheif of police get your butt into my prisonLOL

Edited by kal-el - 09 March 2007 at 1:30am

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Ahhaaa! Nice war gonna break out! *Runs to get popcorn, gets a seat, and sits down comfy*

Oye ppl, come on come on! Let's see what the Raj Naina couple have to say to this...!!!

=Naina= Nainuuu (Lol, where'd that come from?) We won't link you with ur friends, but why is it that all your "friends" end up falling in love with you???

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

oi oi
this raj ka bacha he is so gonna get it, hum police wale kissise nahin darte, bhula low us ko!!!! LOL

naina how can you say we are just friends we have had such a long romance jaanu, now when we should tell the world about our love you are saying we are friends.

soch lo Naina ek din mein yahaan se bahut door chala jounga to bahut rowo Cry gi phir bhi mein wapas nahin ounga, aisa mera dil mat toro jaanu Cry Cry Cry

Raj get away from my One true love Naina Angry Angry Angry

so you are the if's romeo well then i am the cheif of police get your butt into my prisonLOL

NUG!!!!! Come on, don't listen to Sapna, as I said... We are just friends and that's that. You guys are too much!

Ahhaaa! Nice war gonna break out! *Runs to get popcorn, gets a seat, and sits down comfy*

Oye ppl, come on come on! Let's see what the Raj Naina couple have to say to this...!!!

=Naina= Nainuuu (Lol, where'd that come from?) We won't link you with ur friends, but why is it that all your "friends" end up falling in love with you???

Sam, you are so mean CryCry Enjoying when I am being bugged and buggin me too? CryAngry Where did what come from? Nainu? Well, that's what a lot of my friends call me along with Nainz.

And they don't end up falling in love with me, it's Sapna who PMs them and asks them to bug me.  Nug told me that himself. Sapna!!! AngryAngryAngry

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

*sits beside Sam* u like the fight?? I am the one who did all this...u should thank me...LOL can we plz share the popcorn...EmbarrassedLOL

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

*sits beside Sam* u like the fight?? I am the one who did all this...u should thank me...LOL can we plz share the popcorn...EmbarrassedLOL

Yeah so after putting me in the middle of the fight, two of my friends are enjoying it. CryCry

Dekh li tum logon ti dosti! Embarrassed

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Yeah so after putting me in the middle of the fight, two of my friends are enjoying it. CryCry

Dekh li tum logon ti dosti! Embarrassed
aww...I wish u could join us...but u r the main part of the show...so maybe next time...when we have another victim and another fightLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top