Advice Corner
Advice Corner

India-Forums

help

-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hii i need help lolz k my problem is that i am always late to school..i leave 5 minutes b4 the skool starts n it takes 10 mins to walk to school.. this year i have been to school on time only twice.NO KIDDING!!its a record!sometimes i m kindof late n sometimes i m officially late..officially late as in i have to take get a late slip n wut not..n kinda late as in..i come after announcements n   the teacher lets me in n he wont mark me late cuz of w/e reason... but i am still late u no!n if the teacher is mean then i have to get a late slip n it shows on my report card and my mom gets MAD!!!.it sounds really stupid but it is a big problem!!i try soooo hard to reach on time but *sigh*!when i come on time my friend get heart attack lol ya so my mom wakes me up in the morning and as soon as she leaves i go back to sleep cuz i feel sooo sleepy!i just cant wake up in morning!!n .as a result i always get late..soo plz helpp Ouch i will rly appreciate it!

bewafa IF-Dazzler
bewafa
bewafa

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
LOL aaahhh...the problem all of us share! hehehe

ok, what time do you usually get up?

so, what you do is, set an alarm for 10 minutes earlier...so that way, you can go back to sleep after your mum wakes u up...AND...you can still get up on time!

Coz, if u wake up 10minutes earlier...it'll give u a 5minute lee-way....as ur skool is 10mins away and u leave 5mins b4 LOL

so all u gotta do is sacrifice 10minutes of sleep... Tongue
kggk_fan01 IF-Dazzler
kggk_fan01
kggk_fan01

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
heheh, how cute. you wake up for your mom and then sleep

yea, i would jus say set your alarm for 20 mins ahead of time. but then dont forget about it, cuz ive done that quite a few times. then i end up waking later

i dont think i made sense hehe Embarrassed
~lil Mizz Tanvi Goldie
~lil Mizz Tanvi
~lil Mizz Tanvi

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
ahaha i do that too

you should just start walking to sckool earlier..like about 5 minutes earlier

or

you can just ask your mom to wake you up a little later

or

just go to sleep half hour before you usually do
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I think that 1st of all u shud go to sleep earlier at night. I know that this doesnt help much but it defintly helps in the long run that is as soon as u get a habit of it. 2ndly, as every1 said u shud set ur alarm clock 10-20 mins ahead and or tell ur mom to wake u up 10-20 mins ahead so u can go back to sleep for 10 mins but still be on time. Or maybe aft waking up try being more quick. For example if u have to get dressed, and have breakfast, then make it quicker. Hope that helps.
Naina_Manam IF-Dazzler
Naina_Manam
Naina_Manam

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Lols LOLLOL That happens... There is two things I can suggest you.

Wake up like 30 minutes earlier, get ready and go to school or re set your clock like 20 mins ahead.  So it shows you like 7:30 when it's actually 7:10 and you kind of panic and rush. It works sometimes! Embarrassed
DesiChocolate IF-Rockerz
DesiChocolate
DesiChocolate

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Big smileEmbarrassedGosh everyone...Its rude to laughAngry JKEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Maybe you can wake up earlier.

What may help is set your alaram to ring at : 6 00 {example}

Then change the TIME on the screen and make it 6:45 - Because maybe if you see that your late you will get ready faster..and be out of the house faster.

PriyaBig smile

In 2002, she won 5th Annual Rajiv Gandhi Award, Excellence in active field.

Edited by Naina_Manam - 28 February 2007 at 3:18pm
-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
thanx for the gr8 tips!i was late again today lol.. but i am sure it will change..now that i have read these tips.
there was this time when most of the clocks in my house used to be like 10/15 mins ahead because of me LOL it used to help.i think i am going to do that again like u guyz said...or just try to sleep and wake up a little earlier i guess.gr8 tips!i will try each of them and see which one works the best Embarrassed

Edited by -Pinky- - 26 February 2007 at 4:42pm

Go to top