What are you plans for celebrating holi

neha-kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Friends, holi is almost round the corner. Let me know the ways you plans to celebrate this festival of color.

As for me, I have great plans of celebrating this holi with my friends and siblings. Great sweets and dishes. A li'l of bhang wouldn't be bad either 😉

So what are you guys upto this holi. Share your plans and thoughts for what would make this holi a really special one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
here in malaysia. we don't celebrate much. actually we can't celebrate much. but we do go to gurudwara n give sweets n fruits to BABAJI n do PATH 😛
neha-kapoor thumbnail
That's great ! Come on guys, 3 days and only 1 reply..please share your craZiest holi celebration ideas here and let other IF members have a great and a different holi 😃
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry i am a muslim so we dont celebrate holi i went to leicester once with some friends an got involved throwing colours, thats my only experience an one that i would love to do again it was amazing an fun 😆
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
holi khelna chaata hoon
lekhen yahaan amrika mein holi nahi karte hain
halloween ya aisa kuch hain
lekhen main holi ke gaane sunta hoon 😆
~Unforgettable~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kal-el

sorry i am a muslim so we dont celebrate holi i went to leicester once with some friends an got involved throwing colours, thats my only experience an one that i would love to do again it was amazing an fun 😆

lol, same here, i'm muslim and i don't celebrate holi. 😆 😆
~*Ria*~ thumbnail
Are muslims not supposed to play holi 😕 ? 😆 😆 Geez, im gonna now play holi for the 3rd time at with almost all the friends i have at a friend's farmhouse okanagan valley. I dunno i dont really "celebrate" holi but i LOVE LOVE LOVE playing holi. I think i can blend very easily in every culture be it buddhism, christianity or hinduism. Not really in the sense of believing but just blending from the outside and having fun. It's just my hindu friends who got my interest into playing holi 😆. n' now our whole tribe plays 😆 Kinda expensive too if ur playing with safe colors; colors that dont harm your skin or eyes. And the guns 😆 I dont think we're gonna buy the special ones 😛 .... we'll just put the colored water in our siblings' water guns 😆 and blast it on each other 😆 . It's HILARIOUS 😆 and sometimes we get so hyper 😆 😆 😆 especially the guys 😆 😆. 😆 😆 dont even ask😳

This holi is even more fun, cuz there are gonna be jungleez there, and im bringing a shareef and cute lad there to shee how junglee he can get 😛
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nuthin really
jus goin to mandir doin darshan

wow i havent played holi in a long time like india type holi lol

i remem whn i was like 9 i played it 😆
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~*Ria*~

Are muslims not supposed to play holi 😕 ? 😆 😆 Geez, im gonna now play holi for the 3rd time at with almost all the friends i have at a friend's farmhouse okanagan valley. I dunno i dont really "celebrate" holi but i LOVE LOVE LOVE playing holi. I think i can blend very easily in every culture be it buddhism, christianity or hinduism. Not really in the sense of believing but just blending from the outside and having fun. It's just my hindu friends who got my interest into playing holi 😆. n' now our whole tribe plays 😆 Kinda expensive too if ur playing with safe colors; colors that dont harm your skin or eyes. And the guns 😆 I dont think we're gonna buy the special ones 😛 .... we'll just put the colored water in our siblings' water guns 😆 and blast it on each other 😆 . It's HILARIOUS 😆 and sometimes we get so hyper 😆 😆 😆 especially the guys 😆 😆. 😆 😆 dont even ask😳

This holi is even more fun, cuz there are gonna be jungleez there, and im bringing a shareef and cute lad there to shee how junglee he can get 😛

not sure really wether we should or not but hey if you wanna play then play i was gonna play holi but i cant now, but go ahead sounds like you have a lot of fun

~Unforgettable~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kal-el

not sure really wether we should or not but hey if you wanna play then play i was gonna play holi but i cant now, but go ahead sounds like you have a lot of fun

in my opinion, Muslims shouldn't play holi, because that would be copying Hinduism, which is the total opposite of Islam. Even Rasoolullah (s) told the Muslims to be unique and not copy other religions. But i guess it all depends on ur decision. i mean, no one can force u to do anything.