Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

neha-kapoor

neha-kapoor

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Friends, holi is almost round the corner. Let me know the ways you plans to celebrate this festival of color.

As for me, I have great plans of celebrating this holi with my friends and siblings. Great sweets and dishes. A li'l of bhang wouldn't be bad either Wink

So what are you guys upto this holi. Share your plans and thoughts for what would make this holi a really special one.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What are you plans for celebrating holi" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 6:23am | IP Logged
here in malaysia. we don't celebrate much. actually we can't celebrate much. but we do go to gurudwara n give sweets n fruits to BABAJI n do PATH Tongue

neha-kapoor

neha-kapoor

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
That's great ! Come on guys, 3 days and only 1 reply..please share your craZiest holi celebration ideas here and let other IF members have a great and a different holi Big smile

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 1:12am | IP Logged
sorry i am a muslim so we dont celebrate holi i went to leicester once with some friends an got involved throwing colours, thats my only experience an one that i would love to do again it was amazing an fun LOL

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 11:00am | IP Logged
holi khelna chaata hoon
lekhen yahaan amrika mein holi nahi karte hain
halloween ya aisa kuch hain
lekhen main holi ke gaane sunta hoon LOL

~Unforgettable~

IF-Dazzler

~Unforgettable~

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

sorry i am a muslim so we dont celebrate holi i went to leicester once with some friends an got involved throwing colours, thats my only experience an one that i would love to do again it was amazing an fun LOL

lol, same here, i'm muslim and i don't celebrate holi. LOL LOL

~*Ria*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Ria*~

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Are muslims not supposed to play holi Confused ? LOL LOL Geez, im gonna now play holi for the 3rd time at with almost all the friends i have at a friend's farmhouse okanagan valley. I dunno i dont really "celebrate" holi but i LOVE LOVE LOVE playing holi. I think i can blend very easily in every culture be it buddhism, christianity or hinduism. Not really in the sense of believing but just blending from the outside and having fun. It's just my hindu friends who got my interest into playing holi LOL. n' now our whole tribe plays LOL Kinda expensive too if ur playing with safe colors; colors that dont harm your skin or eyes. And the guns LOL I dont think we're gonna buy the special ones Tongue .... we'll just put the colored water in our siblings' water guns LOL and blast it on each other LOL . It's HILARIOUS LOL and sometimes we get so hyper LOL LOL LOL especially the guys LOL LOL. LOL LOL dont even askStern Smile

This holi is even more fun, cuz there are gonna be jungleez there, and im bringing a shareef and cute lad there to shee how junglee he can get Tongue

desi21

IF-Dazzler

desi21

Friendship Non-Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
nuthin really
jus goin to mandir doin darshan

wow i havent played holi in a long time like india type holi lol

i remem whn i was like 9 i played it LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top