Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

If NETAJI SUBHASH is EQUIVALENT to a SANITARY TAMPON based on any knowledge, experience or smartness, then ENJOY ur debates..
Have a great time at DM.   This is the kind of unacceptable behaviour I mentioned.  2.  Did you know a mention of ABCDs as pole dancer / equivalent who are basically slutty?? Were you there when that happened??  Is that a great POV???????  Generalization to me is IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY.  then that's my POV and dodge it

😑 

Well did'nt u make a general statement just now?

Well if thats what u think that people who make general statements are ignorant and stupid then so be it because people make general statements all the time and will continue in the future also.Debating is making general statements and upholding ur point of view most of the time.

But anyways its better that you and me(me being ignorant and stupid according to you) don't interact in the future.

If DM is all about being called names then its better that i be out of it.

God bless!!

mermaid_QT thumbnail
see??  why can;t u take it as my POV huh??  u do as u please...  u need to know where the shoe pinches.   
BTW, do u want to start a debate over the statement
"GENERALIZATIOn is ignorance and stupidity?" πŸ˜‰  did u read what i typed AFTER that.. there was a word THEN there..  and it had a significance to it.  and IF and THEN kind of significance.  -  it is harder to comprehend in comparison to the FUN of calling netaji a tampon.  may be u missed it.

Bye!  I will surely not be reading or quoting you anymore either.  that makes it 2.  πŸ€—

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

bye!!

byeπŸ€—

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If NETAJI SUBHASH is EQUIVALENT to a SANITARY TAMPON based on any knowledge, experience or smartness, then ENJOY ur debates..
Have a great time at DM.   This is the kind of unacceptable behaviour I mentioned.  2.  Did you know a mention of ABCDs as pole dancer / equivalent who are basically slutty?? Were you there when that happened??  Is that a great POV???????  Generalization to me is IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY.  then that's my POV and dodge it

😑 

Ok why am i being used as a missile in your warfare... A crass interpretation as that can only stir emotions like Shiv-sena...😊.. But when Tisha told me that it was not a ok comment and I got rid of it.. Its always good to give vent to the pent up feelings and everybody like intelligent people respond...Neverheless, by even using the word ABCD you have have stereotyped a species indian-americans..!??... I always refer to them as ABD's ....😊

But dear QT lighten up Lifes a journey not a destination.. so enjoy the humor.. if you feel its offensive use PM and I am sure everybody responds..Heres two for the roadπŸ€—πŸ€—

mermaid_QT thumbnail
QWERTY, finally u have stopped calling them ABCDs.
I never call them that, since many of my forum as well as other friends are Indians born in the US and they are way less confused than some ppl I UNFORTUNATELY interact with in DM.   In fact, they are awesome.  Since it is the favorite term for people like you who are balanced and have great POVs in DM,  πŸ€£  i have used it above πŸ˜›.  I can put 15 examples where you have called them that, and I have defended that crappy term.  It is since recently, that u have found urself an ABD term and got ur act together. 😳 

I have asked you many times, not to quote me. I am telling you the same again. You and your POVs good luck to both. Why don;t you first try to finish the debates you started with real debaters on the forum and then come back here?
What happened to your logical reasoning and debate qualities on the TANNED models?? Given up?? Got no more ignorance to share?? πŸ˜‰

STOP quoting me and I will stop making comments about you in public. Also,  puuhhhhllllllease take those hugs back. Mine are resereved for my husband you once called sissy and for my friends who have more than OPINIONS to share. 

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
QT is firing, I better stay out of her way today πŸ˜› coz it seems the count is still on
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

QWERTY, finally u have stopped calling them ABCDs.
I never call them that, since many of my forum as well as other friends are Indians born in the US and they are way less confused than some ppl I UNFORTUNATELY interact with in DM.   In fact, they are awesome.  Since it is the favorite term for people like you who are balanced and have great POVs in DM,  πŸ€£  i have used it above πŸ˜›.  I can put 15 examples where you have called them that, and I have defended that crappy term.  It is since recently, that u have found urself an ABD term and got ur act together. 😳 

I have asked you many times, not to quote me. I am telling you the same again. You and your POVs good luck to both. Why don;t you first try to finish the debates you started with real debaters on the forum and then come back here?
What happened to your logical reasoning and debate qualities on the TANNED models?? Given up?? Got no more ignorance to share?? πŸ˜‰

STOP quoting me and I will stop making comments about you in public. Also,  puuhhhhllllllease take those hugs back. Mine are resereved for my husband you once called sissy and for my friends who have more than OPINIONS to share. 

Ok how do I take those hugs back.. there are no emoticons there showing their back or something.. i mean how do i take hugs back... πŸ˜•

Now, as far as indian culture is concerned ABD are still ABCD's.. so dont get me wrong i dont endeavour to suck up to the masses or play it to the gallery.. ...😊... Being stubborn is not always about being wrong

My hugs were supposed to indicate that we are still debating amicably and not having any kind of viscious stereo-typing with choicest insults accumulating in the background...😊.. atleast I am not.. I still think you make intelligent arguments and have valid points...now before you think that I am trying to be condescending ... let me tell u there isnt anybody in DM I wont have a reason to admire.. what else can I do now tell me..?

mermaid_QT thumbnail
That's fine qwerty. I have no hard feelings, once I choose not to have positive / negative thoughts about someone's POV. You and now ani occupy my ignore list so that we all can share peace. All you have to do for me is NOT quote me, Thanks! I appreciate. Enjoy!!

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

You have to realize a POV crosses over to being personal only when you encounter debaters who dont practice what they preach..

I agree that everyone has a right to state an opinion. But no one has a right to get personal or cross the line of decency. Many of us here like to play devil's advocate so it is not always necessary that while debating we are actually posting from our personal experience. People don't come here to preach.

An erudite doesn't get personal while debating but actually posts his POV with conviction. Debating is just not an argument to win and quoting my favourite devil's advocate, presently MIA Jatayu, debating is "Interacting, listening to other viewpoints - which should broaden our own views."

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Now, as far as indian culture is concerned ABD are still ABCD's.. so dont get me wrong i dont endeavour to suck up to the masses or play it to the gallery.. ...😊... Being stubborn is not always about being wrong

What will happen if the American born members of DM start addressing you and I as Freshies and PIGS? I am glad the kids born here are so well read that never ever any member used those kind of words for us India born members.