Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
😡 i didnt knw wht that report button was for thanks for telling me QT
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

QT, I am already sloshed tonight. Can't handle moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. Still for my favourite person here...  Cheers.

and jadoo ki jhappi

Say cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeze Subha Di!!πŸ˜† and then say cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers with me and Maya ji!!

I'm ready with my choice of fruit juices here!!

Once again Say Cheers!!

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Man.. so many bad things happening personal attack bundled as a rebuttal. who are these guys doing all these things...!??
IdeaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Man.. so many bad things happening personal attack bundled as a rebuttal. who are these guys doing all these things...!??

BTW who are those people???? Need a James Bond 007 to find themπŸ˜›

Have a glance at these quotes,they are very nice:

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A thought-Just because the views of two people don't match ,does'nt mean that one is knowledgble and the other is ignorant.Its just a difference of opinions based on different factors,experience being one of them and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
No offence meant to anyone. 😊
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Currently I'm thinking of trying out the report button. Maybe I should start with the 'NRIs- Their portrayal in Bollywood movies' thread. πŸ˜†

kyon suoro ji ,iss meharbaani ki koi khaas wajahπŸ˜ƒ

IdeaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

A thought-Just because the views of two people don't match ,does'nt mean that one is knowledgble and the other is ignorant.Its just a difference of opinions based on different factors,experience being one of them and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Wellsaid Precisely!!! I feel before reporting on anyone or anything it will be nice to consider the general posting trend of a person.If a person behaves in a offensive manner in a post we should see the context also.I firmly beleive in the concept " As we sow so we reep"πŸ˜†. But this may not be true always!!

Each person is  unique and each person has his or her opinions!!πŸ˜›

Cheers,

Mythili

I report posts which I find are inapt for a public forum without bothering about past history of the member. I agree that everyone has a right to state an opinion and a different POV shouldn't be the reason to report that post. But no one has a right to get personal or cross the line of decency. Many of us here like to play devil's advocate so it is not always necessary that while debating we are actually posting from our personal experience.

An erudite doesn't get personal while debating but actually posts his POV with conviction. Debating is just not an argument to win and quoting my favourite devil's advocate, presently MIA Jatayu, debating is "Interacting, listening to other viewpoints - which should broaden our own views."

Edited by Maya_M - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tania.ganguly

Darn , Looks like I missed all the patakhas and late saturday night partying. 😭

People surely can have a different POV, and that is what debating is all about.

Debating is also about "LISTENING" to the other person's POV and voicing your own to counter it.

There is no need to get personal and commenting on other person's remarks just to try adding the so called "fun" factor.

You have to realize a POV crosses over to being personal only when you encounter debaters who dont practice what they preach..

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

If NETAJI SUBHASH is EQUIVALENT to a SANITARY TAMPON based on any knowledge, experience or smartness, then ENJOY ur debates..
Have a great time at DM.   This is the kind of unacceptable behaviour I mentioned.  2.  Did you know a mention of ABCDs as pole dancer / equivalent who are basically slutty?? Were you there when that happened??  Is that a great POV???????  Generalization to me is IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY.  then that's my POV and dodge it

😑 
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago