Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Would you  marry a person from another countrty?

I woulnt because maybe the guy would only want to marry me for a visa or citezenship

Edited by IndianCutie13 - 23 February 2007 at 7:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would you?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
i would but only after i know him really well because what if hes a kind hearted person and loves me for me not to come to canada Big smile

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by punjabi_qt26

i would but only after i know him really well because what if hes a kind hearted person and loves me for me not to come to canada Big smile

I agree... I would want to get to know him first and see what kind of person he is and then make my decision...

nice moon

Groupbie

nice moon

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 5:55am | IP Logged
i wouldn't becouse the culutcher will be diffrent and i think it will be problem . if i marry in my country i feel more comfortable

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
LoL...well first make sure he aint a freshie tryin to get pukka...but if u really believe he loves ya...still wait till he gets pukka! LOL LOL

but i wouldnt prefer marryin a guy from another country...coz i like aus LOL and i got all my frends here! Wink you know...comfort zone? LOL

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I think I'd marry a foreigner(so to say) because its not his nationality that i'll be marrying, i'll be marrying him, the person..the man behind the foreigner tag!

And visa/citizenship is a small issue...if your love is deep, visa trouble is hardly a trouble?

But yes, adjusting lifestyles would definitely be tough at first!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Y wud any1 wanna marry me to get citzenship of Pak?? LOL So i guess this question aint really for me! LOL

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I don't want to get married anytime soon anyways, but if I am then yeah I don't care because the only two things that matter in a marriage are love and trust and if I think I share both of them with him then him being from another country doesn't matter at all.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.