New FF... "Shiddat" (Devotion)Part 5,p.19

Posted: 17 years ago

Ok guys... Here goes another one... But its only a preview and I can't start posting until another few weeks because of school... and plus I'm currently committed to "Khamoshiyon..." I haven't selected a title yet either so... Lemme know what u all think!

New FF:

Divine… The word instantaneously sprung to his mind as he saw that face. Gently, he traced his finger down the side of her cheek… Outlining those lips… He could so vividly feel her shiver at his gentle touch, his warm breath chilling her soul. That dent in her face… Every time she smiled… A smile faintly played upon his lips at the vibrant memory.

Flashback

He smiled sensually as her eyes closed at his electrifying touch. Her expression told him… He could feel her enjoying it all, but there was a fear… She was out of control… So was he. For some reason, she had always this affect upon him. She impacted his sanity, made him loose himself completely… and not even protest in the least. As his face moved closer, he could sense her breathing get heavier… But she did not stir… Gently, his lips brushed passed her cheek… Eyes set on her face, as his hand moved away the drifted hairs on her neck… Again, he felt her quiver as his lips met with her warm skin. As he moved up the length of her shoulder, he sensed her muscles relax…

End Flashback

The reverie was broken as he looked up to see the slide change. This one focused on those eyes… The ones that drove him mad… It was as though they had the power to seer through his soul… But…

He closed his eyes now as it came back to him… Those perfectly kohl-layered eyes smiled at him… and then as if by a sudden jerk, the smile was lost… They swam in an ocean of grief. A pang of guilt hit in the chest has he put his hand over his heart, leaning against the wall.

The sound of those feet raging against the floor… It echoed in his ears… He held his ears to shunt out the screaming of her feet… They howled in pain, but she continued… Holding his ears anxiously now, he fell to the floor… Shutting his eyes in agony. Lord… He would give anything for another dance…

Cheers,

dc

Edited by desi chic - 16 years ago
Honestly!!! This font option thingy hates me! 😡

Cheers,
dc
kya ho gaya hai aap sab ko, kaatilana hamlaay ho rahe hain har taraf se, aab toh khud ko bachana mushkil hai,

U take my breath away, he wants another dance and i wanna be a fly on the wall at the actual occourance of the events of his flashback, man he would've looked hot.

pleeesee write more, I want u to start now pleese, i can't wait for ur school, pleeeeeessssseee 😆 😆
Marjawan....yeh definately Iqbal Ka Side Effects hai..
I like its sensual...its anticing...its electrifying

so true about the font thing.. it winds me up too!

Originally posted by hansam

Marjawan....yeh definately Iqbal Ka Side Effects hai..
I like its sensual...its anticing...its electrifying

so true about the font thing.. it winds me up too!

I blinked when i read ur comment Iffat, I am actually watching Pyar ke side effects rite now recorded on skyplus 😆 spooooookkkkyyyy.

Edited by Iqbaladdict - 17 years ago
My god, I'm mesmerized already, so good! 😳
Originally posted by Iqbaladdict

I blinked when i read ur comment Iffat, I am actually watching Pyar ke side effects rite now recorded on skyplus 😆 spooooookkkkyyyy.

definately spooooooooookkkyyy, it was showing last week rite?..I remember catching the tail end of it...

Originally posted by hansam

definately spooooooooookkkyyy, it was showing last week rite?..I remember catching the tail end of it...

Yeah rite, I saved it and was watching it now, its funky man, u gorra watch all of it. but i can't wait to read Neetu's FF soon, hope she doesn't do a disappearing act on us, It seems a bit saucy and I really can't wait.hehe😆😆, u know hot stuff in neetu's word, its gonna be great.😆😆😆

DC, I thought I got transported to a totally different world reading just the preview.....
oh sweetie..................plsssssssssssssssss. continue as soon as you possibly can.
I know rami..it seems saucy...Neetu sun rahi ho.. Rami is saying don't do dissapearing act.. 😆 it will definately be smoldering hot! 😆 I will try and watch the full version soon....laterz babes xx