Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I have noticed one thing that in Pakistan there are several Indian channels, almost all of them.... lyk zee tv, zee gold, star plus, star one, sony, sony max and etc..... but y arent pak channels shown in india? Confused .... on tv several pakistani actors from television have stated that they have gone to india numerous times and the thing thats very weird is that they dont show any pak channels, whereas pak dramas r recognized in india for having good storylines but they arent shown to the public and i was taken by surprise as in pakistan its the total opposite... wen i went 2 pakistan i saw tons of indian channels on tv and i assumed that maybe in india ppl see our channels, i mean pak doznt even have that many channels as comapared to india, but pak channels do have good quality, and i must say that pak dramas r not behind in any way wen compared to indian ones, but y dont they show them? ....... in pakistan ppl go crazy watching indian dramas but pak ppl dont even know that in india pak dramas r not even shown  Confused..... at the end my poiunt is that wen pakistan shows tons of indian channels then y doznt india even show one, and  i doubt that there is even any, cuz in pakistan we r aware of a lot of indian tv celebrities but in india ppl hardly know ours, y is that so?..... i myt be mistaken but i doubt that pak channels r even known in india, whereas in pakistan every single indian channel goes on air. ConfusedConfused

Edited by mini2390 - 23 February 2007 at 11:38am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why arent there pak channels in india?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I've seen Ptv and Qtv (I'm not absolutely sure whether Qtv is Pakistani or not). I once tried to watch a drama on Ptv but I found the art direction (sets) to be too shoddy. Qtv deals only with Islam religion and socio-religious issues. Indian people are mainly into Indian soaps and serials, even english dramas are followed by very few people nowadays, so I'm not sure if there is any demand for the types of dramas that Pakistani TV channels produce. Cable operators try to broadcast channels which have greater demand in the market.

Edited by souro - 23 February 2007 at 11:48am

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

similar topic is discussed before . u can check it

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=374060&K W

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajeev Ki Heer

i have just seen that topic, but my question is not  y pak dramas and films r not popular in india... but y arent there any pak channels going on air in india... and then obivously that leads to y pak dramas and films arent popular, but y doz pak show every single channel of india, while india doz not even show any of our popular channels, and i feel thats weird. Smile

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini2390

Originally posted by Rajeev Ki Heer

i have just seen that topic, but my question is not y pak dramas and films r not popular in india... but y arent there any pak channels going on air in india... and then obivously that leads to y pak dramas and films arent popular, but y doz pak show every single channel of india, while india doz not even show any of our popular channels, and i feel thats weird. Smile

Mini somewhere in that topic we've also discussed why they are not popular.

Few things are Indian entertainment has enough in their plate..we've lot of movies, show and soaps made in India itself that people could relate more also we've regional dramas and movies and shows so guess there is no need see pakistani dramas and movies I think.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sound

IF-Rockerz

Sound

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by egghatcher

but off course there are.........!!?
through kargil and khyber pass Wink

hence the reception .........is mountainous LOL

LOL

I re-read the question after reading the answer and it fits in quite wellLOL

Sound

IF-Rockerz

Sound

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sound

but off course there are.........!!?
through kargil and khyber pass Wink

hence the reception .........is mountainous LOL

LOL

I re-read the question after reading the answer and it fits in quite wellLOL

what are you saying ?Confused my one liners carry more punch than the pontification of udders ?Wink

LOL Unfortunately most of your one liners are not as easy to understand as this oneLOL

I couldn't believe I actually understood it the first time I read itWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top