India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Update for 2nd August 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Arundhati asks Purab that if he is sure that Armaan is hiding behind Jassi's back. Purab confirms it 100 %. He tells Arundhati that it is not his way to hide and spy on somebody. But he has no other option. Arundhati agrees with him say " Some time to do a good deed one must take the wrong path". Purab nod. He is confident that Arundhati will find out what Armaan is hiding behind Jassi before she falls into the mess. He turns to leave but then stops and say " The thing you need to help you on your victory is inside the envelope." He leaves. Aundhati opens the envelope and finds a cheque.

The next day Jassi wakes up early in the mornining to embroider the handkerchief for Armaan. She makes his initial on the handkerchief. She laughs and say that "AS" stand for " Armaan Suri" as well as " Armaan Sir". She was about to look for her diary to write about the gift she made for Armaan when Billu calls her. She jumps out of the bed.Raj is busy doing Armaan's work as usual. He places the orchids on Jassi's table. He thinks to himself that how lucky Armaan is because his best friend concentrate more in Armaan's love life then on his own. Raj has also bought orchids for Arundhati. Jassi is walking on the street when she is startled by a horn. Its Arundhati. Arundhati offer her a ride since she is also on her way to Gulmohur.Both of them enter the office together. Raj stops them. He tells Arundhati that he wants to show her Maddy's design. Aundhati tries to avoid it but Raj drags her . Jassi goes up her office and finds the orchids. She is happy again. She wonders about Armaan. Then Armaan calls come. He tells her that he miss her a lot. Jassi is speechless. He tells how much he loves her. Then he tease her by telling her that he can't seem to remember that if Jassi has ever confessed her love to him. Then in the background Malika screams " Armaan can you please get me my towel". Armaan then say goodbye. Jassi blocks the memory from her brain. She thinks that it was just the room service. And scolds her self for suspecting Armaan. She then search for her diary to write the account. But she can't seem to find it anywhere.

The diary is in Purab hands now.Purab is in his car outside Gulmohr. He wonders what else secrets her there in Jassi's diary. ( So he hasn't read the full diary) He looks at diary and confidently thinks that someday his name will be there instead of Armaan. Arundhati then comes in to take the diary. Purab warns her that she should keep the diary safely so it won't be missed. Arundhati asks him if she can read it. Purab say " No" clearly. Arundhati shrugs. When they are talking Nandu walks in wearing a hilarious costume with fake beard. He got the idea from a Govinda's movie. It is one of his plan to impress Pari. He sees them. He is shock that Arundhati is talking with Purab. He decides to spy on her. He follows her to Gulmohur. But Maria stops him at reception. She also fails to recognize him.Nandu is pleased. But his face fall when he is asked by Maria to wait there for his interview.

Arundhati enter Armaan's cabin. She carefully hides the diary beneath a pile of files. She then enters Jassi's cabin. Jassi is still frantically searching for her diary. There are files lying all around the cabin. Arundhati asks her what is the matter. Jassi lies to her that she has lost her planner. Arundhati can totally relate to it. She suggests to Jassi that she better look in Armaan 's cabin while she will look in Jassi's cabin. Jassi think that's a good idea. While Jassi is searching Arundhati start going through all her file. She finds the file which is about the power of attorney but she doesn't get to see it properly as Jassi finds her diary at the exact moment. Arundhati tries to stick around but Jassi reminds her that she has an appointment with Maddy.

Later on Jassi looks at her diary and gives a sigh of relief. She is glad that nobody found out her secret. In Armaan's cain Pari picks up the ringing phone before Jassi would grab the phone. Pari talks with Armaan even though he doesn't want to talk with her. He angrily tells her to hand Jassi the phone. He talks to her again but again Malika's call him. This time Jasi does look a bit upset. She leaves the cabin. She over hears Pari telling Nasreen and Ruby that what fun would Malika and Armaan will be having in Goa. Jassi gets upset by this and wonder that if Armaan really loves her.

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys for the small update but I am really busy today and have some very urgent work to do. I didn't even get to see the show properly becoz my little siz decided to throw a tantrum then.

Edited by deadly - 02 August 2004 at 1:25pm
jademonkey13 Groupbie
jademonkey13
jademonkey13

Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
It's a great Update, Deadly
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the crisp update, Deadly! (I know your going to say, 'please don't thank me...I enjoy it' ...and we enjoy reading your updates)
bishant2005 Newbie
bishant2005
bishant2005

Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Thanks deadly for writing with your busy schedule.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Deadly, the update was very nice - it had PLENTY of detail...dont worry about it. Smile

rshshah5 Newbie
rshshah5
rshshah5

Posted: 02 August 2004 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Good Update.  !! ThanksSmile

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 02 August 2004 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Well what left for me to say when rest everyone have already said.

Then too I would say.. great going deadlyWink.

Cheers.
Vijay

Go to top