Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishiya thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: water11

Listen lady, you yourself are not that mannered that you are gonna teach me manners..you are not even sure what you and your friends are arguin on...i am pretty sure most of u are kids who hardly know anything.

And just on ur comment that this is Pakistan side of forum, dude do you OWN it and who are you to stop me from comin here and commenting???? i think u cant bear the truth, so better dont try to be defensive and one more thing..i dont care what u lot think as what i said was TRUTH..ok

One more thing, i dont want any supporters here to support me on something as it is always hard to accept the truth...specially when someone is WRONG..and personal attack - are u kiddin me, why will i waste my time in such thigs, I dont even know u and also dont want to be bothered...... u were the one who started it.....so at a final note - think what makes you happy....and just CHILL

And By the way I am mature enough to comment on what i think is right, so dont try to be smart..and also it is not at all a Pakistan - India thing as i am not like you..Thank GOD....I respect both countries, but now my arguement is on all of urs behavior..  ALso u better BEHAVE URSELF!!!

Catch ya later

kuch to sekho Hum sey bhi... wah wah wt good person u r... OMG  khud agg laga key abb jhoot bool arhey hoo wah wahπŸ‘ 

i could hardly stop myself loughing .. after reading ur POSTS.. kam az kam public mein to jhoot nahi bolney ka "uncle ge"  go BACK N READ ur own post and then blame anyone else.. N thanks to my ALLAH i am not lyke u eiither eeee che chee u chee cheee.

kuch bohtaa he dheat oo tussi... assamna toon zara zameen tey aa jao.. hoon taan pakistan baney nooon vi boat arsa ho geya wa..πŸ˜† (may be .. now u understand my language... i will try to ans u in different languages .. u might get it something in ur Big Head" uncle ge ( well u r very old man/ woman as a respect appko uncle aunti to kehna he parey ga naπŸ˜†)

Dill Dill PAKISTAN jaaaan Jaaaan Pakistan

anumra thumbnail
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ πŸ˜†

LOLZZZZZZZZZz Aishiya u make me laugh soooooooo mcuh i know i swear to god i felt liek answerin in punjabi LOLZZZ it wud've seeed so funnyyyy... theek bolaiya kai nai ..main kya....LOZLZZZ nice one Edited by anumra - 17 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Guys, no more comments from our side, please. Let's leave it to that. It's not worth our time. πŸ˜‰

And hey, whoever said that they're gonna save the link just to show it to Jal, haan, yaar... do that. I agree that they prolly did it in order to have more fans or stuff... and I don't even blame them for wanting to have more fans but what I'm totally against is that they're changing something so Pakistani just for some fame. This is NOT all right. It really is bad to do that, yaar... they're so senseless. At least, Atif had his own songs and became popular through them. Besides that, I personally find, Atif also has a FAR better voice than any of them.

But well, just my two cents.

PS: Chakk day phattey, anumra.

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
aishiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumra

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ πŸ˜†

LOLZZZZZZZZZz Aishiya u make me laugh soooooooo mcuh i know i swear to god i felt liek answerin in punjabi LOLZZZ it wud've seeed so funnyyyy... theek bolaiya kai nai ..main kya....LOZLZZZ nice one

haan g.. har kissi ney english mein ossko smajhaya but nahi samjh aye ossko.. urdu mein smajhaya nahi samjh aye ossko.. to phir socha hosakata hai who panjabi meri samjh jayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

aishiya thumbnail
ohh sorry g mein Dil Dil Pakistan kehna bhool gaye the πŸ˜‰
anumra thumbnail
LOLZZZZZ oye koi gal nai gi..tussi hun kai do...oye ballay ballay pakistan....
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Moderator's Note:
@ Water11: Those warnings were NOT only for you, if you read them CLEARLY and tried to UNDERSTOOD them you could have realised that it was MEANT for EVERYONE not just YOU.

Secondly, there is a report button which you could have used if you found the comments rude rahter than typing in the post. No one is free here, we all have our lives as well and can't be on IF 24/7😊.

Thirdly, I'd suggest you listen to others as well rather than just say yours and think "that is the ONLY right answer"-- if that was the case, trust me this life and world would be boring, very broing.

Fourthly, to explain the Warnings here, let me clear this, the topic was NOT to discuss the HISTORY but to discuss Jal Band singing that song. When the topic went off the point, I had to give some warnings before I close the topic. I hope that's clear now why the warning posts were there for EVERYONE, not just one particular member.

Fithly, you don't have to tell someone's metality, that is rude and you'll be warned just like any other member is if they are rude to other members, no one is treated superior than anyone else here.

@ ammy22: you guys should watch your comment as well, we welcome others to the forum not tell others to ignore someone's posts. I do understand your pov but there are many other nice ways to put your comments where your point is put across as well as no one is hurt!

ENOUGH of THIS TOPIC NOW
Closing It
Any Probs drop me a PM
Topic Closed

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago