Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LOVE_APURVA

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

This is ..for the..unconditional..unexplainable..Love that I feel for Apurva..forever..specially.....which I had felt for Armaan earlier...&..now the legay continues to ..the one &  only  Dev Pratap Singh..!!as I have completely Gone bonkers after watching tonights epsiode..& the superlative..choking performance by Apu..as ever ..I want to dedicate thi spost to HIM..so as to tell HIM & you all ..as to how..he is..completely captured my whole body..My system..My soul..My heart..and what eh means to me.!!

And before you all read..PLEASE NOTE..THAT..MY LOVE FOR HIM..IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY PHYSICAL ATTRACTION..OR INFATUATION ..OR HIS EVER DROP DEAD HANDSOME LOOKS..iT is like a complete..surrendering love Like how a devotee..surrenders to his LORD..& youall know..That Apu is my lord..!!I worship him with Love..!!Unconditional..divine pure simple Love & Adoration..!!

Apurva I simply Adore you..Past ..present & Future..for What you are...inside & out..!!

Here I go...

"aa aa aashiqui mein teri jaa jaa jaayegi jaan meri

hai kasam hain meri

aa aa aashiqui mein teri jaa jaa jaayegi jaan meri

tu meri jannat hai

tu hi meri chahat hain

tu meri bechaini

tu hi meri raahat hain

tu hi manzil meri

main teri deewangi mein hadh segujar chuki hoon

kya bataaun kis kadar main tujhpe marr chuki hoon

main teri deewangi mein hadh se gujar chuki hoon

kya bataaun kis kadar main tujhpe marr chuki hoon

tu meri saansen hai

tu hi meri dhadkan hain

tu meri madhoshi

tu hi meri tadpan hain

tu hi manzil meri

har ghadi nazar mein hai chehra sirf tera

kya karu main ab nahi hain bas mein dil yeh mera

har ghadi nazar mein hai chehra sirf tera

kya karu main ab nahi hain bas mein dil yeh mera

tu meri tanhaai

tu hi meri mehfil hain

tu meri betaabi

tu hi mera qaatil

tu hi manzil meri

de de dil jaaye na jaan yeh

hain kasam hain meri

aa aa aashiqui mein teri jaa jaa jaayegi jaan meri "....

LOVE FOREVER-HEMA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~nikki~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashiqui mein Teri jayegi jaane meri..!!" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~nikki~

IF-Sizzlerz

~nikki~

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

aww hema di in full swing today

kal bhaangra dekhkar to behosh hi ho gayee hongee phir to

v all no how much u love apu dearWink............uncontional love hai yeh toLOL...............i m waiting 4 u to meet him next timeBig smile

i enjoyed watching the video. lucky uuuuuuuuu

nice song selection btw Clap

Clap

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hemadi..today i m just bowled over in that scene where kajal was wiping her hair with the towel ...and dev gives her that divine look Embarrassed ..can it get any better than this...and then in the jungle when dev scolds kajal for going over there and then hiding..he was about to tell her that"agar tumhe kuch ho jaata..to mein to humesha ke liye adhura reh jaata"but he stopped his emotions from flowing...but his barbie doll understood his concern...hai hai..shaadi se pehle itni understanding hai..toh shaadi ke baad toh dhamaal Embarrassed ..
i m sure..DKmarriage will soon take place Embarrassed

lovely

IF-Dazzler

lovely

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hema everyone here knows about your unconditional love for Apu. Smile tumhare jitna pyar Apu ko aur koi kar bhi nahi sakta. Love the song
But aaj ka analysis kaha hai. I am waiting for it. Wink

kaju.patel

IF-Dazzler

kaju.patel

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
lol, nikki, hema-di is ALWAYS in full swing Wink LOL when it comes to apurva, theres no holding her back... she just has an OUTBURST of all these thoughts, that we all are NOTHING in front of Embarrassed that was great hema-di, i loved it, and jyoti, tumhare muu mein ghee shakar Wink LOL the wedding WILL take place soon, of course it will, behsabrih se intezaar hai us din ka, and that will be the day all the bhootnis will be in the ICU!!! Wink LOL

LOVE_APURVA

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Nikki ..jyoti..lovely ..kaju..I am reeling..today..I am not able to stand properly..I swear..Apu..in that flowerly white shirt..nd his..stunning..shocking bright smile..& his..deep emoting eyes..were..simply..outclass..as always today..!!I am not able t ocontrol..my excitement kaho ya deewangi..ya pagal pan..But Somebody stopme..!!I am Out of control..he he.. Embarrassed
love-hema

~nikki~

IF-Sizzlerz

~nikki~

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LOVE_APURVA

Nikki ..jyoti..lovely ..kaju..I am reeling..today..I am not able to stand properly..I swear..Apu..in that flowerly white shirt..nd his..stunning..shocking bright smile..& his..deep emoting eyes..were..simply..outclass..as always today..!!I am not able t ocontrol..my excitement kaho ya deewangi..ya pagal pan..But Somebody stopme..!!I am Out of control..he he.. Embarrassed
love-hema

I understand ur haalat hema di..........woh white shirt mein to apu omg was looking so dashing. haii mashallah, kisi ki nazar na lage usey.........he looks great in wateva he wears Wink

LOVE_APURVA

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_APURVA

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki05

Originally posted by LOVE_APURVA

love-hema

I understand ur haalat hema di..........woh white shirt mein to apu omg was looking so dashing. haii mashallah, kisi ki nazar na lage usey.........he looks great in wateva he wears Wink

Exaccttlllyy..mannnnnnnnnnnnn..ufffffffffffffff..I am not able to explain..that white shirt & jeans & that shirt with flowers on it..was just breath taking..actually he wears rags also..he will look..ultimately HOTTTTTTTTT..!!And more than that..His beautiful midnf & heart..is what..is more..mesmerising ufffffffffff his smile is devastating..his wlak his talk..his voice..his running..his..every every gesture isi just mind blowing..

love-hema

Post Reply New Post

Go to top