haha, Jai made me laff.. logic

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey

ok i knw im gonna go off on one but i found it soo funny that Jai agreed kinda to get Tarun married.. its as if hes getting Tarun married so that he would stay away from his wife..

oh glorious days 😆

Henna x

😆 😆 😆 Jai has look over his interests 😉

Eggjactly Nancy, JW needs to make sure his path his cleared so that he can make some advances with his wife!😳

I'm sure Tarun will be too busy with Laxmi to go chasing after Bani!!😉

Yup,that was the best part...
Tomorrow he is going to talk abt this to the "Ladka"
😆

This was just like the ice cream scene yesterday,that shop keeper really made me laugh like anything
😃 I found him very cute actually,the way he was acting and RK,if u notice,was trying to control his laughter while doing this scene....I absolutely loved yesterdays epi..Todays was just so-so.

Take Care!
😆 😆 😆 finally jai is oding something to save is marriage he is gettin rid of all the danger...looks like he smelt the skunk a mile off!hehehehe!
Finally jai is using his brains and not confussing the audience 😆
*HAILA* too cute Laxmi married to Tarun thats the jodi of the century LMAO she will drive him nuts with her punjabi gidda, she seroiusly needs a make over NOT that i don't think she rocks now BUT are vakil babu is fussy, i would love to see Laxmi in business suits Vakil babu proberly wont know were to look LMAO!!!!!
WOAH! lol... i guess u all agree! 😆 😆

Henna x