Mamta

CMH Club - Back in Action! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 35

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Noo,Anju don't go,if U go I will resign my post as VP LOL Yar,I can't imagine life without yr updates.Pls bear with mamta for few more days and soon U will find Akku and me united,oops sorry Akku and mamta united. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CMH Club - Back in Action! (Page 6)" in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sree

IF-Rockerz

sree

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju0930

Sree, Niti, Leena, Chira, Rani...
can i please quit updateing??? SREE PLEASE find another updater... I cannot stand this show....
what on earth was today's show all about???????
an injuered man jumping off from the second floor.... mamta and sid getting married... and I am about to go shoot the writer...

and yes, i forgot to mention.. in MAMTA LAND even Haldi is white!!!!!!!

Wacko

Wacko

Arre yaar, i am so so sick of this serial now... What on earth are they showing??? Mamta who loved Akshay so much will marry Sid, only bcos Masu forces her!!!ConfusedConfusedConfusedCut this yaar!!!Angry

Anju, please dont leave me alone.. Please!!!CryCryIf you wish, we will share the update duty, but dont leave... CryCryCryI cant take 5 days of drama, that too at this stage... Cry

sree

IF-Rockerz

sree

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Hey friends, can we kidnap Masu and remove her brains off, so that she does not think weird???? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

niti_26

Goldie

niti_26

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree

Hey friends, can we kidnap Masu and remove her brains off, so that she does not think weird???? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sree,I think it will be like wasting ur energy......u can not remove Masu's brains ....bcse she doesn't hv brains at all......it is as simple as thatROFLROFLROFL

Edited by niti_26 - 27 February 2007 at 12:24am

hiral_anju0930

Goldie

hiral_anju0930

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niti_26

Sree,I think it will be like wasting ur energy......u can not remove Masu's brains ....bcse she doesn't hv brains at all......it is as simple as thatROFLROFLROFL

well said Niti.... ClapClapClap

Even i wondered if we should admit masu in our hospital... but then I soon realised that this hospital is for sane getting insane.. not for people who are completely retared!!!!!  I think I should open a new club...FOR BORN IDIOTS ONLY.... masu, tani and karan will be the first to join in... Angry

btw, im really missing shaina and prachee... i wonder when they can come back!!!!!! Confused

hiral_anju0930

Goldie

hiral_anju0930

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 12:42am | IP Logged
btw, im changing my mantra to:

good for nothing, Mentally retarted, Born Idiot, Highly Qualified duffer - Mamta Angry

hiral_anju0930

Goldie

hiral_anju0930

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 12:49am | IP Logged

OK, the CEO signs in, with the Mantra - Akku, Mamta Ke Paaas Jao... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sree, u really want anand to go mamta???? Confused

hiral_anju0930

Goldie

hiral_anju0930

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anju0930

Sree, Niti, Leena, Chira, Rani...
can i please quit updateing??? SREE PLEASE find another updater... I cannot stand this show....
what on earth was today's show all about???????
an injuered man jumping off from the second floor.... mamta and sid getting married... and I am about to go shoot the writer...

and yes, i forgot to mention.. in MAMTA LAND even Haldi is white!!!!!!!

Wacko

Wacko

Arre yaar, i am so so sick of this serial now... What on earth are they showing??? Mamta who loved Akshay so much will marry Sid, only bcos Masu forces her!!!ConfusedConfusedConfusedCut this yaar!!!Angry

Anju, please dont leave me alone.. Please!!!CryCryIf you wish, we will share the update duty, but dont leave... CryCryCryI cant take 5 days of drama, that too at this stage... Cry

dont worry Sree, i wont go... Embarrassed

awwww I cant believe that I have such a sweet Fan Club!!!! LOLLOLLOL   If Andy cant leave his MAMTA fans, then even i cant leave my CMH fans...LOL 

Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top