Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 3 Page 35

hiral_anju0930

Goldie

hiral_anju0930

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree

Oh my god!!! All are going totally insane.. My God!!! Ok fine , i have been released from ICU on 2 days permission...  LOL  LOL  LOL  Wink

But i need to get admitted there on Monday before 7 pm.. This is the strict advise givne by the doctor.. so see ya all after the weekend.. Have a good SANE weekend, if possible. Meet you all again, on an INSANE JOURNEY in MAMTALAND on Monday..  ROFL

seriously guys.. please enjoy your weekend.. and give me a break too.. i dont htink i'll come online at all till monday afternoon... ahhh who am i kidding? im so addicted to the show, i'll probably come online more in the weekend since i cant watch it..... yes.. i have lost it!!!!!! sre, eeven though, u'll be addmited in the ICU.. i'll be the one getting the electric shocks.. since i update!!!! Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CMH Club - Back in Action! (Page 2)" in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
hahah,I am late,coz i am the VP.Yahan kya ho raha hai.we don't have beds for same people.Only insanes are allowed here.
Am I sane or insane..mein kaun hoon? hahaha mein VP hoon... LOL LOL LOL

See guys,what mamta has done to me,ahhahaha LOL

niti_26

Goldie

niti_26

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 4:43am | IP Logged
surprising....surprising Confused

Only officials r signing in. Cry Cry ..only we officials hv prblms...all other 'mamta' viewers r going well with the show,hv no prblms?? Confused ....I'am shocked to death LOL

notice to all officials of CMH
There will be a GB meeting tonight at 9.30pm to analyse the situation...we need more maddies here in CMH..the CFO should come up with a report....

thank u
founder CMH ROFL

Edited by niti_26 - 24 February 2007 at 5:54am

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niti_26

Only officials r signing in. Cry Cry ..only we officials hv prblms...all other 'mamta' viewers r going well with the show,hv no prblms?? Confused ....I'am shocked to death LOL

There will be a GB meeting tonight at 9.30pm to discuss the situation...we need more maddies here in CMH..the CFO should come up with a report....

thank u
founder CMH ROFL

I will be there at 9.30 sharp niti, for the meeting.. LOLLOLLOLBTW, are you enjoying the Sane weekend?Wink

hiral_anju0930

Goldie

hiral_anju0930

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sree

There will be a GB meeting tonight at 9.30pm to discuss the situation...we need more maddies here in CMH..the CFO should come up with a report....

thank u
founder CMH ROFL

I will be there at 9.30 sharp niti, for the meeting.. LOLLOLLOLBTW, are you enjoying the Sane weekend?Wink

ok.. here's is what happened:

i wrote a reply, i clicked on POST REPLY and my internet went off...  was wondering where the post went!!!!! Stern Smile

anywho... i was wondering... who is the CFO???? we have a UFO and a CEO!!!!!  and yes, i am enjoying my sane weekend...

oh yea, before i forget.. guess what.... I tried to avoid mamta today.. but then i was given a very special gift.. like any other morning, i opened BOMBAY TIMES and on page two.. i saw an article about andy and other actors.. they've formed a cricket team.. (andy, amit behl, ali, manav, the guy who plays: Rishi in KTH, and swayum from KTH... andy looked HOOTTTT in a t-shirt... one was group pic and the other way, where amit and andy and one more guy were haveing a fake fight about cricket!!!!!!!!! i tried to hunt for the artcle on the web, but couldnt find it...  i'll try to find it.. if not, i'll try to scan the article...  anywayz, see you guys at 9!!!

peace!!!!!!

niti_26

Goldie

niti_26

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 7:43am | IP Logged
what's happening to me now..lots of mistakes..ohhh forgot I'am insane...Anju it's UFO-our sweet jiggu

mera dimag kaam nahin kar raha hain....sorry

about the article....it came from ur insane mind or sane one LOL ...anyway thanks for the information..like to see the article...

Andy & cricket.....hmmmmmmmm....loved it Wink

hiral_anju0930

Goldie

hiral_anju0930

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 8:25am | IP Logged

what's happening to me now..lots of mistakes..ohhh forgot I'am insane...Anju it's UFO-our sweet jiggu

mera dimag kaam nahin kar raha hain....sorry

about the article....it came from ur insane mind or sane one LOL ...anyway thanks for the information..like to see the article...

Andy & cricket.....hmmmmmmmm....loved it Wink

hehehehehe niti

the only time u can say sorry is when our start being sane... but signs show that you've still lost it, so its perfectly ok!!!!!!!!!

happy crazyness and keep chanting Mamta ka Mantra!!!!

peace!!!!

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Andy and cricket!!! hmm!!! Sorry me late for the meeting. tell me waht is happening??? Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top