Page 1 of 35

Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 2 Page 35

hiral_anju0930

Goldie

hiral_anju0930

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 10:50am | IP Logged

This club is for people who wish to the join the CMH (City Mental Hospital)...  We reserve beds for members who loose their brains while watching the show, people who cant stand the screen play, who cant stand mamta crying and bua's = HARI OM HARI OM...

you have to watch MAMTA regularly, you have to love Andy (u can like sid too)...  u have loose your witts watching the Screen Play and hearing the Dialogues....

Andy(guest of honor),

Sree (CEO)

Anju(President)

Niti (founder)

Leena (UFO - b/c of her alien concepts of dulhan and mamta)

Chitra (VP)

Andy: Mamta.. Mamta... Mamta...

Sree:  andy... mamta ke pass jao

Anju: Good for nothing, Mentally retarted,  Born Idiot, Highly Qualified duffer - Mamta  Angry

Niti: (will edit it, once i ask niti)

Leena: Vidya ka next bettter half kaun???

Chitra: Am i sane? or am i insane?? wait, no, im Sane.. NO, im insane!!!

All other members, please send me or Niti a PM and we will reserve a bed at the CMH for you...

Please feel free to make sigys here.. post your comments..

Note: to be a part of CMH, u have to be crazy... any signs of being sane - the member will be out of the CMH club!!!  also, if u see any bloopers, please write them here.. LOL

Edited by anju0930 - 27 February 2007 at 12:48am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CMH Club - Back in Action!" in Mamta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
OK, the CEO signs in, with the Mantra - Akku, Mamta Ke Paaas Jao... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

niti_26

Goldie

niti_26

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 8:43am | IP Logged
ok...a little late to sign in......

as the founder of CMH,I'am here to advertise....it's a very very nice place...u can do whatever u want...u all maddies(mamta viewers LOL ) will be well taken care of...only a few beds r vacant...so hurry up

I was admitted in ICU yesterday but got shifted to room bcse I showed some improvement after watching Akku's wide open eyes...but nurses complained that I also hv started a 'mantra'

yeh kya agnipariksha hai 'mamta'(aired on Zee tv on weekdays at 7pm ROFL )..... LOL Confused

hiral_anju0930

Goldie

hiral_anju0930

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niti_26

as the founder of CMH,I'am here to advertise....it's a very very nice place...u can do whatever u want...u all maddies(mamta viewers LOL ) will be well taken care of...only a few beds r vacant...so hurry up

I was admitted in ICU yesterday but got shifted to room bcse I showed some improvement after watching Akku's wide open eyes...but nurses complained that I also hv started a 'mantra'

yeh kya agnipariksha hai 'mamta'(aired on Zee tv on weekdays at 7pm ROFL )..... LOL Confused

hahaha niti

as they say, its better late than never!!!!!! LOL btw, is that your mantra????? Confused hehehehe j/k

yaar, me and sree have been in ICU all day... saturday sunday free!!!!! Dancing

and then back to ICU on monday and tuesday, then sree will be in the ICU on wednesday... then thursday friday me again!!!!! this is one confusing roller coster!!!!!! Silly

niti_26

Goldie

niti_26

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju0930

Originally posted by niti_26

hahaha niti

as they say, its better late than never!!!!!! LOL btw, is that your mantra????? Confused hehehehe j/k

yaar, me and sree have been in ICU all day... saturday sunday free!!!!! Dancing

and then back to ICU on monday and tuesday, then sree will be in the ICU on wednesday... then thursday friday me again!!!!! this is one confusing roller coster!!!!!! Silly

as u wish...Anju...make it my 'mantra'.or 'tantra'LOL...btw enjoy the holidays ..u hv only 2 days ....enjoy max.................u can expect to see me in ICU on monday night..after 7.30 pm I may get admitted there again ..let's see what's in store for usConfusedLOL

hiral_anju0930

Goldie

hiral_anju0930

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Wacko    Day Dreaming
Ok, now im bored!!!!!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged

hi all! UFO officially entering the premises!LOLLOL still not getting over sachin's statment about divyanka. looks like anand had to wait for a while. to top all this up comes ajay. lols!LOLLOL

anyways, saw mamta today. was impressed with satya's acting. the only good thing in this show till akshay comes back. at least her acting doesn't drive me up the damn wall.ROFLROFLROFL

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Oh my god!!! All are going totally insane.. My God!!! Ok fine , i have been released from ICU on 2 days permission...  LOL  LOL  LOL  Wink

But i need to get admitted there on Monday before 7 pm.. This is the strict advise givne by the doctor.. so see ya all after the weekend.. Have a good SANE weekend, if possible. Meet you all again, on an INSANE JOURNEY in MAMTALAND on Monday..  ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top