Fan Fictions

ANGAD-KRIPA:UNFAITHFUL part 48.A pg 55 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 58

rimsibani

Goldie

rimsibani

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Angad looked at her. She dint invite him inside.
"kripa, tumne toh mana kiya tha, par tumne toh sabko bata diya. Kyun? Chalo agar bataya, toh kam se kam mujhe toh inform kar deti."he said. Trying to sound normal, but new something was wrong.
'yeh angad kya keh raha hai?' she thot, 'matlab abhi tak ise kuch pata hi nahi.'
"kya?" matlab yeh tum dono ka plan tha?" gayatri heard what angad said, but obviously interpreted it her way. "Hadd ho gayi." She continued, "tum dono bhi na", she smiled, "tum dono ko nahi lagta ki tumhe sach bata dena chahiye tha? Manti hoon ki kripa sharmaa gayi hogi, par tum anghad, tum toh…" and added, "yeh toh achcha ho mishty ka, jo usne waqt rehte hume bata dia, warna tumne toh apna aap ko kawara rakhne ka plan banaya hua tha."
"Mishty? Auntie yeh sab aapko, mishty ne bataya hai?" he asked. 'now another confusion. How does mishty know?", angad now felt like pulling his hair out.
"Aur nahin toh kya, usne surya ko Australia mein bataya. Surya toh shocked the par kehten hain na, bhagwan jo karta hai, achche ke liye karta hai." She smiled and angad got all the more confused.
"Ab dekho na, mere dono bachcho ki shaadi ke liye, do achche achche best frens mil gaye." She said, kiddishly. Kripa dint interrupt because she dint want to say any of it.

"Dono?" he asked looking at kripa.
"arre dekho ise kripa. Apni shaadi ki hi chinta hai, kyun bhai?" she said now looking at angad, "kripa aur josh ki shaadi se pehle toh tumaari aur mishty ki shaadi nahi ho sakti, toh ab iski bhi toh karni padegi na."
"Kripa aur josh?" now all of it made sense to him. 'how could you kripa', he thot in his mind, looking venomously at kripa. She was standing there, tears rolling down her eyes, but yes she deserves them, he thot.
"offo, main jo kehne aayi thi, who to main kehna hi bhool gayi. Kripa, main aur mishty shopping karma jaa rahe hain. Aur haan, josh ki bhua kal shaam ko shagun lekar aayegi. Theek hai? Chalo fir main chalti hoon." She said this and left.
Whatever gayatri had said had not fully seeped in his brains. The world was revolving round and round. "Angad-Mishty Kripa-Josh". His world had come to an end. 'how could u kripa' he thot this again and again and again. Then he regained his senses, looked at kripa, she was standing there, looking pathetic , crying and helpless.
He then got into action. He wanted to hurt her, to shout at her, to give her pain. But for the moment he thot of nothing and grabbed her by her wrists and pushed her towards the wall. She struggled.
"How could you?"
"Angad chodo mujhe." She cried and tried to release herself but he had held her very tightly. He tucked her left arm behind her with his right arm and her right arm by his left. Then he brought the two together and held both the wrists with his left arm and with his right arm free now, he held her face by her chin with the thumb and fingers on either cheek. Now he asked her,
"Kripa tumne aisa kyun kiya? Dammit tell me." He bellowed.
He grew mad as she gave her helpless look. And then he yelled,
"Bolo kripa."
"nahi pata mujhe" she yelled, "nahi pata." She repeated.
"Nahi pata? Kya nahi pata? Haan. Tum….kripa mujhe tum per itni ghinn aa rahi hai. You are playing games with me right? He said gruffly. She was silent except her painful squeals.
"Mere saath khel rahi ho. Kripa, don't mess with ANGAD KHANNA." Again she was silent. "dammit kuch bolo kripa."
"main tumhe safaii nahi dena chahti, bus itna samajh lo ki maine hum sabh ki bhalai ke liye kiya hai."
"bahlaai??? My foot." He pulled her closer, "bas ab tum itna samajh lo ki aaj se tumhara bura waqt shuru ho gaya." He turned around and pushed her away. She landed on her bed. And then he left her. He went to his car, drove to a lonely spot, took out his bottle of alcohol and drank it. Tears streamed out his eyes and he threw the empty bottle on the road, as soon as her face appeared in front of his eyes.

Whereas with kripa,
She landed on her bed, she looked down at her hand. She used to wear a glass bangle that she had inherited from her paternal grandmother. It had broken to pieces and a chunk of it had gone inside her wrist. It was now bleeding profusely. Kripa knew it wasn't going to kill her and so she let the blood ooze out. She had lost a handful of blood. She could do nothing else but cry.
And This song played:

Kyaa Guzregi Dil Par Bande Saath Kisi Kaa Chhoote To
Ye Jeenaa Phir Kaisaa Jeenaa Apnaa Koi Roothe To

Tune Saath Jo Meraa Chhodaa Deevaanaa Teraa Mar Jaayegaa
Tune Naataa Jo Tune Naataa Jo Tune Naataa Jo
Mujhse Todaa, Deevaanaa Teraa Mar Jaayegaa
Tune Naataa Jo Mujhse Todaa Deevaanaa Teraa Mar Jaayegaa

Angad was totally drunk and he could not even walk straight. He thot that nobody would understand his pain except dadi, so he headed for her home.
He rang the bell.
"Is waqt kaun hai?" she looked at the clock, it was 3 am. She got scared. She went to the door, and looked thru the magic eye. It was angad.
"itni late? Aaj tak toh isne aisa kabhi nahi kiya." She thot and opened the door. He dint look at her and walk straight but obviously he was drunk, so he cudnt walk properly. [to be apt, 'jhoom jhoom lar chal raha tha. LOL]
"hi dadi. Bye dadi. Kaisi ho? Theek ho?" he mumbled to himself.
'he bhagwan', she thot. She closed and locked the door and angrily turned towards angad and said,
"Angad, tum jante ho tumnne kitni shraab pee hai?"
he turned around to locate her and saw that she was right behind him.
"Oh ye dadi." He said. [Imagine his voice to be like those piyyakuds or drunkards, their slippery tongue]
"Angad, tumhe sharam anhi aati? Tumne itni pee rakhi hai, phir bhi tum mere samne aa gaye?" she said this and went to sit on the sofa as she got tired.
Angad followed her and sat beside her feet.
"Dadi", he said half crying and looked upa t her, " dadi Corangulation" [ he meant congratulation LOL]
"kisliye?" she was tsill angry but tehn thot there must be some reason as he was crying.
"Aapke pote ki shaadi ho rahi hai. Taaliyaan, Taaliyaan, Taliyaan." He said this dumbly to the imaginary audience and started clapping. Then he looked at dadi and got annoyed, "dadi, aap bhi kariye na."
Dadi was obviously amazed at his behaviour.
"Actually dadi, double Corangulation."
"Double kyun?"
"kripa", he said smiling foolishly, "dadi, kripa ki shaadi josh se ho rahi hai. Taaliyaan, Taaliyaan, Taliyaan." He again said it looking at the imaginary audience and clapped. Then all of a sudden angad lost all his senses and started crying like a 10 year old.
"Dadi", he whined and put his head in her lap.
She was, what to say, taken aback, shocked, scandalized, and obviously she felt sorry for kripa. She started crying at his miserable state.
[guyz u know wat, I am crying writing this scene Cry. How evil is kripa…hain na? I will just pu her straight. Ppl this scene has become the closest to my heart so do plz do me a favor, after raeding this part plz tellme how u found it and if u din like it, wat went wrong. Plz do me this lil favour. Plz plz plz.]
"dadi" he again repeated and cried like a kid does when he gets hurt and says "mama." [imagine this and then you will feel the voice and pain.]
"…usne mujhe chod diya dadi. Who…who…josh se shaadi kar rahi hai."
"angad, na beat na" she wiped his tears, "mere bachche aise nahi rote. Dekh abhi dadi hai na? dadi will put everything right. Nahin mere bachche bas kar." But angad was unstoppable. He just could not stop himself. Now he just had to vent out his feelings.
"Dadi, meree kya galti thi? Dadi batao mujhe, maine toh bas pyaar kiya tha."
"Angad", now even she started crying heavily, "angad mere bachche, bas kar. Dekh dadi bhi ro rahi hai."
Then he looked up and realized that even she was crying, he then stretched his hand and wiped her tears and asked,
"Dadi , do u love me?"
"Haan mere bachche." She answered and thot that something dreadful was on its way.
"Dadi", he looked down, "Please dadi, kill me" she was scandalized.
" bas kar angad." She yelled, " tu chhota bachcha nahin hai. Hosh me aa. Kya bake jaa raha hai." Then she softened, "tere bina teri dadi kya karegi? Haan? Kabhi socha hai tune?" she paused and thought, 'kripa aaj tumne mere wishwaas, mere angad ko tod diya. Iske liye main tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi, kabhi nahi.' Then she said,
"Angad main usse kal baat karungi, par tu ab rona band kar."
She looked down and realized he had gone to sleep. His head in her lap, and then his words "kill me" rang in her head and she felt pure hatred for kripa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ANGAD-KRIPA:UNFAITHFUL part 48.A pg 55 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
aww that was so sad

rimsibani

Goldie

rimsibani

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndianCutie13

aww that was so sad

THANX INDIAN CUTIE......i literally cried...Cry

canadiankudi

Goldie

canadiankudi

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
hey this if for dadi and angad.........

angad didnt u see her eyes....she was crying...do u really think she was happy betraying you and getting married to Josh....

and dadi before you bash kripa.....just look at her point of view.....she doesnt want to look bad infront of her parents....

i hope some miracle happens
continue soon
ck

rimsibani

Goldie

rimsibani

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canadiankudi

hey this if for dadi and angad.........

angad didnt u see her eyes....she was crying...do u really think she was happy betraying you and getting married to Josh....

and dadi before you bash kripa.....just look at her point of view.....she doesnt want to look bad infront of her parents....

i hope some miracle happens
continue soon
ck

hehe......tahnx 4 replyin hun!!!!! i think its ok 2 becum evil sumtimes!!!!
Wink

iqbal_angad91

Groupbie

iqbal_angad91

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
awwwww. this part was so touching
even i felt like crying
plz continue soon
get angad and kripa back together, and plz dont let everyone blame kripa for the misunderstandings between her and angad!!!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
very well written part.. i cried too.. Cry

angad.. ... Cry i dont get why he thinks kripa betrayed him... i mean gayathri told him everything didnt she..

dadi.. i get it.. she hurt ur grandkid so u dont like her but i hope this doesnt get outa hand..

continue sooooonn

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 5:15am | IP Logged
mindblowing partttttttt gr888888888 do con soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top