Fan Fictions

ANGAD-KRIPA:UNFAITHFUL part 48.A pg 55 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 58

Page 1
Page   of 58
Page 3 Page 58

rimsibani

Goldie

rimsibani

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 6:53am | IP Logged

After this dadi and kripa met almost everyday. But she and angad did not face each other since then. On one of these visits,
"Dadi kya aap mere saath who jo famous shiva mandir hai wahan chalengi?"
"arre kripa tumne toh mere dil ki baat keh di. Aaj wahan pe badi aarti hai, main wahan jaana hi chahti thi." She smiled and said.
"theek ahi dadi, toh aaj shaam chalien."
"umm..haan, but actually maine na aaj angad ko promise kiya tha ki aaj who aur main ikatthe lunch karenge and its almost ready. Who aata hi hoga." She said.
But kripa, who was trying to avoid him, thought that she would leave now and come back later.
"Aur main chahti hoon", dadi continued, "kit um hamaare saath lunch karo." She smiled at her and knew that she was planning to leave.
"kripa, kya soch rahi ho? Jaane ka? Ab kyat um uske saamne kabhi nahi jaogi? Face him. Moreover usne sab theek toh kar diya hai." Kripa knew that dadi was right.
"par dadi, mujhme himmat nahi hai."
"Toh himmat banao. Mujhe nahin pata. Tum ruk rahi ho bas. End the topic now." She commanded and went to the kitchen. Kripa was in deep thots wen she suddenly heard the clang-clang of utensils. She ran towards the kitchen and saw that dadi had fallen to the ground and was crying in pain, "kripa…aah…kripa"
"Dadi, dadi kya hua?" but she very well knew that whatever that had happened to addi was serious. She panicked and dint know what to do. She was in no postion to lift dadi and bring her in the room, all she could think of was getting a doctor, but she hardly knew anyone there. Then she remembered that angad was coming so she called him.
Angad was surprised to seekripas cell number on his screen. He picked it up and said disinterestedly,
"Kya hai kripa?"
"Angad… angad…. Dadi….. main yahan dadi ke paas hoon…aur…aur unhe patanahi kya…", she then yelled at him, "Angad jaldi dadi ke ghar aao, jaldi."
Angad was confused as well as scared to hear all this.
"Kripa, tum..tum wahin raho, main, main aa raha hoon." On his way abck he thot all the horrible things that could have happened to dadi, and started crying.
"Dadi, aapko kuch nahi hoga, angad aa raha hai."Kripa said this to an unconscious dadi.
Within minutes angad had comeand they both took her to the hospital. Angad din utter a single word and kripa too was crying. The doctors in the hospital admitted her in the I.C.U.
Angad as obvious was not reacting to anything, kripa thought it would be wise to call the others. So she called dilip and naina and her mom.
Her dad had gone to Australia with josh for some business work. The three came as soon as they could.
"angad, mama? Kripa how is she, ab kaisi hain?" naina came and asked, she was very upset.
"Who…aunty, amin dadi ke saath thi, ander se aawaz aayi, main gayi to dekhaki dadi neeche giri hui thi—" kripa now got into a hysterical position. Gayatri acme forward to console her.
"Excuse me, Mr. Khanna." The doctor who was cheking dadi came and said, "Mrs. Khanna has, I am sorry to say, drifted into coma. Ab unko shayad kal tak hi hosh aaye.", dilip and naina was almost about to breakdown when he added, "but its acute, so please don't think its very serious. Aap Mr. Khanna, plz saari formalities poori kar dijiye." He said this to angad, but angad was sitting and was totally devastated and he dint reply.
"Aap mujhe bata dijiye, main kar deta hoon." Dilip said.
"ok, main abhi paper laata hoon." The doctor then sent some papers, which dilip signed.
"Kripa achcha hua beta tum waha thi." He said,"achcha naina, tum angad aur kripa yahan se jao, media aati hi hogi, gayatri tum rukjao."
"nahin dilip, main nahi jaungi. Angad, kripa beta tum dono ghar jao."
"Nahi naina, baat samajhneki koshish karo, tum, angad aur kripa jao. Gayatri, I hope you have no problems, please stay." He added looking at gayatri.
"of course dilip. Main rukti hoon. Dekho naina agar tum rukogi toh media waale tarah tarah ki baatien karenge, aur look at angad, use bhi to dekhna hai,. Amin sharmas ki spokesperson hoon, main ruk jaati hoon.
"Theek ahi", naina said, "angad , kripa, cahlo. Angad. Angad?" she called him twice, but he did not get up. Dilip then shook him and then his senses drifted back. So finally, the three returned to Khanna mansion. Angad went to his bedroom and stayed there the whole afternoon. Kripa and naina were sitting in the drawing room. They kept themselves in touch with dilip, but dadis condition did not improve. And so went the afternoon, wellwishers came and went. Then at 8.00 pm gayatri came and relieved some of their tension by telling them that dadis condition was improving, but she was still in coma.
" Arre kripa, naina ne kuch anhi khaya hai, jao make soup for her."
" ji mama."
" nahin beta maine kuch nahi khana. Don't bother."
"naina , kuchtoh kha lo."
" nahi gayatri, bhookh nahin hai. Mama ki tension lagi hui hai."
"achcha aur angad ne? usne kuch khaya hai kya?" gayatri asked.
" Arre kahan gayatri, who to subah se bahar hi nahi aaya."
"Toh kripa jao, jaake angad ke liye soup bana do. Jao."
"ji mama." She went to the kitchen and made soup for him. It was raedy within minutes and she went to his room to give it to him. She knocked twice but there was no response. So she opened the door and saw that he was…………

continue it tom………
Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ANGAD-KRIPA:UNFAITHFUL part 48.A pg 55 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rimsibani

Goldie

rimsibani

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 6:53am | IP Logged

After this dadi and kripa met almost everyday. But she and angad did not face each other since then. On one of these visits,
"Dadi kya aap mere saath who jo famous shiva mandir hai wahan chalengi?"
"arre kripa tumne toh mere dil ki baat keh di. Aaj wahan pe badi aarti hai, main wahan jaana hi chahti thi." She smiled and said.
"theek ahi dadi, toh aaj shaam chalien."
"umm..haan, but actually maine na aaj angad ko promise kiya tha ki aaj who aur main ikatthe lunch karenge and its almost ready. Who aata hi hoga." She said.
But kripa, who was trying to avoid him, thought that she would leave now and come back later.
"Aur main chahti hoon", dadi continued, "kit um hamaare saath lunch karo." She smiled at her and knew that she was planning to leave.
"kripa, kya soch rahi ho? Jaane ka? Ab kyat um uske saamne kabhi nahi jaogi? Face him. Moreover usne sab theek toh kar diya hai." Kripa knew that dadi was right.
"par dadi, mujhme himmat nahi hai."
"Toh himmat banao. Mujhe nahin pata. Tum ruk rahi ho bas. End the topic now." She commanded and went to the kitchen. Kripa was in deep thots wen she suddenly heard the clang-clang of utensils. She ran towards the kitchen and saw that dadi had fallen to the ground and was crying in pain, "kripa…aah…kripa"
"Dadi, dadi kya hua?" but she very well knew that whatever that had happened to addi was serious. She panicked and dint know what to do. She was in no postion to lift dadi and bring her in the room, all she could think of was getting a doctor, but she hardly knew anyone there. Then she remembered that angad was coming so she called him.
Angad was surprised to seekripas cell number on his screen. He picked it up and said disinterestedly,
"Kya hai kripa?"
"Angad… angad…. Dadi….. main yahan dadi ke paas hoon…aur…aur unhe patanahi kya…", she then yelled at him, "Angad jaldi dadi ke ghar aao, jaldi."
Angad was confused as well as scared to hear all this.
"Kripa, tum..tum wahin raho, main, main aa raha hoon." On his way abck he thot all the horrible things that could have happened to dadi, and started crying.
"Dadi, aapko kuch nahi hoga, angad aa raha hai."Kripa said this to an unconscious dadi.
Within minutes angad had comeand they both took her to the hospital. Angad din utter a single word and kripa too was crying. The doctors in the hospital admitted her in the I.C.U.
Angad as obvious was not reacting to anything, kripa thought it would be wise to call the others. So she called dilip and naina and her mom.
Her dad had gone to Australia with josh for some business work. The three came as soon as they could.
"angad, mama? Kripa how is she, ab kaisi hain?" naina came and asked, she was very upset.
"Who…aunty, amin dadi ke saath thi, ander se aawaz aayi, main gayi to dekhaki dadi neeche giri hui thi—" kripa now got into a hysterical position. Gayatri acme forward to console her.
"Excuse me, Mr. Khanna." The doctor who was cheking dadi came and said, "Mrs. Khanna has, I am sorry to say, drifted into coma. Ab unko shayad kal tak hi hosh aaye.", dilip and naina was almost about to breakdown when he added, "but its acute, so please don't think its very serious. Aap Mr. Khanna, plz saari formalities poori kar dijiye." He said this to angad, but angad was sitting and was totally devastated and he dint reply.
"Aap mujhe bata dijiye, main kar deta hoon." Dilip said.
"ok, main abhi paper laata hoon." The doctor then sent some papers, which dilip signed.
"Kripa achcha hua beta tum waha thi." He said,"achcha naina, tum angad aur kripa yahan se jao, media aati hi hogi, gayatri tum rukjao."
"nahin dilip, main nahi jaungi. Angad, kripa beta tum dono ghar jao."
"Nahi naina, baat samajhneki koshish karo, tum, angad aur kripa jao. Gayatri, I hope you have no problems, please stay." He added looking at gayatri.
"of course dilip. Main rukti hoon. Dekho naina agar tum rukogi toh media waale tarah tarah ki baatien karenge, aur look at angad, use bhi to dekhna hai,. Amin sharmas ki spokesperson hoon, main ruk jaati hoon.
"Theek ahi", naina said, "angad , kripa, cahlo. Angad. Angad?" she called him twice, but he did not get up. Dilip then shook him and then his senses drifted back. So finally, the three returned to Khanna mansion. Angad went to his bedroom and stayed there the whole afternoon. Kripa and naina were sitting in the drawing room. They kept themselves in touch with dilip, but dadis condition did not improve. And so went the afternoon, wellwishers came and went. Then at 8.00 pm gayatri came and relieved some of their tension by telling them that dadis condition was improving, but she was still in coma.
" Arre kripa, naina ne kuch anhi khaya hai, jao make soup for her."
" ji mama."
" nahin beta maine kuch nahi khana. Don't bother."
"naina , kuchtoh kha lo."
" nahi gayatri, bhookh nahin hai. Mama ki tension lagi hui hai."
"achcha aur angad ne? usne kuch khaya hai kya?" gayatri asked.
" Arre kahan gayatri, who to subah se bahar hi nahi aaya."
"Toh kripa jao, jaake angad ke liye soup bana do. Jao."
"ji mama." She went to the kitchen and made soup for him. It was raedy within minutes and she went to his room to give it to him. She knocked twice but there was no response. So she opened the door and saw that he was…………

continue it tom………
Wink

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 8:05am | IP Logged
great part

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
lovely part con soon

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome ff, jus read all of it, plus i posted a reply in the KYPH section as well!!!!

rimsibani

Goldie

rimsibani

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehagupta_9

Awesome ff, jus read all of it, plus i posted a reply in the KYPH section as well!!!!

thanx hun..i juz read it!!!! Tongue
i m gonna write more now. Wink

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 3:54am | IP Logged
great part Smile
the fanfic is getting really intresting
hope dadi gets well soon
poor angad Cry i hope kripa helps angad during this bad time
i think when kripa opens the door she sees angad crying
cant wait 2 read the next part
Clap

rimsibani

Goldie

rimsibani

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 6:32am | IP Logged
She knocked twice but there was no response. So she opened the door and saw that he was sitting on his study table.
"angad…who, tumne subah se kuch nahin khaya , yeh lo kuhc kha lo." she was hesitant.
"dadi kaisi ahi kripa?", he looked straight at her, but she couldn't face him so she looked towards the soup in her hand.
"Who….dadi toh", before she could complete, naina came in and cheerfully said,
"angad, kripa, beta dadi coma se bahar aa gayi hain and she is absolutely fine now.", but angad was still not convinced, which she obviously and so said, "abhi hum shaam ko milne bhi jaayenge, theek hai? Chalo ab tum jaldi se yeh soup peelo. Kripa." She signaled to her to make him eat the soup, at which kripa smiled and nodded. Naina smiled and left.
"dekha angad, ab dadi theek hain pehle se.", she tried to sound cheerful but her sound faultered as he was looking so miserable. He got up and went to stand near the window. Kripa kept the soup on the table and went upto him.
"Angad tumne subah se kuch nahi kahya hai. Agar nahi khaoge toh kaise chalega? Dadi nahi chahegi ki unka pota bhukha rahe, haina?" a tear stroked down his eye. Kripa saw this and was so touched that even she started crying. She placed her hand on his arm to comfort him. Without looking at her he said,
"jab main chota than a kripa, mom dad ko kabhi mere liye waqt nahi milta tha, hamesha kaam mein busy rehte the. Main aur aaliya hamesha dadi ke ghar rehte the. Ek baar mom dad Australia business tour pe gaye, main bhi jaana chahta tha, par who nahi le kar gaye. Us din ro ro kar mujhe bukhaar hua,105 degree. Par dadi ne jaanti ho kya kiya? Unhone do din lagataar, mujhe thande paani ki pattiyan ki. Main jaanta hoon dadi ne mere liye kitna kuch kiya hai." He looked at kripa who was silently crying.
"ab tum hi batao, aise main kya main kha sakta hoon? Meri dadi koh kuch hua na kripa, toh main….main….." he looked away, "dadi ke bina main mar jaaunga, kripa." At this, kripa turned around to leave as she could hear no more but angad held her hand.
" mat jao kripa." Suddenly an urge aroused in kripa to hug him, but she knew she coudnt.
"An-angad, mujhe jaana hai." At this angad left her hand. But she wanted to tell him that she dint mean any of it. That she instead wanted to put his arms around her and hold her till eternity.
When she didn't go from there, angad turned to face her. Their eyes met and for a few seconds they longingly looked at each other, fighting the urge to hug. The kripa stepped forward, though she didn't want to, and so did angad. Now there was no distance between them. Kripa wanted to go from their, and so she opened her mouth to say something but angad put his hand in the air to motion her to keep quite. Angad kept looking at kripa for a few seconds, as if trying to take in whatever she was thinking. The wind blew and ruffled her ahir. Angad lifted his hand to tuck her hair behind her ear. Kripa closed her eyes. And then she felt angad bending towards her. He placed his lips on hers and they shared a long passionate kiss. It seemed to kripa that it went on for ever and ever. As it ended, Kripa opened her eyes and knew it was wonderful. Both of tehm stayed still, with neither of them moving they felt their souls meet. The sweet warm breath from kripas mouth made him want for more. But kripa quickly turned around. She paused for a moment, a tear fell from her eye and then she started to leave but angad held her hand.
"kripa mat jao", he begged.
But she did not reply, she had mixed feelings, she was ecstatic, she was happy, she was on the seventh cloud, she blushed , she felt guilty that dadi was in hospital, she hated angad, the guy who was her sisters best friend. Her world came crashing down as mishtys voice floated in her head, "I like him", now kripa could not forgive herself.
'how could i?' she thought to herself, 'main yeh kaise kar sakti hoon. I…I am sorry mishty. Oh god, y cudn I……I………' a tiny voice in her head 'stop? Because you love him.'
"No!", she yelled. She was crying and said'
"Angad, chodo mujhe."
"kyun kripa. Har baar kyun." He got irritated and yelled. He thought, 'har baar, 'mujhe chodo.'' He turned her and brought her very close to himself, but she slightly struggled to release herself.
"Kripa" angad said in his deep voice and looked at her {from forehead to chin in his again and again in his killing style!!!! Embarrassed
remember this pic

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

} and kripa stood still, but before he could say any more she said,
"Angad mishty tumse pyaar—"
"kya? Tumhe ab abhi mishty ka—"
"meree baat suno angad" she yelledand went on, "who tumse pyaar karti hai. Abhi job hi hua use bhool jao. Who kuch nahin tha, it was just a mistake."
"It was not a mistake kripa." He too yelled, " kripa don't tell me ki tum itni bewakuf ho. Kripa…", he paused, "kripa we are in love. Hum ek dusre se pyaar karte hain. Isn't it beautiful kripa? Hum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte hain jab ki hum ek dusre ki presence bhi pasand nahi karte. Kripa,"he said in a voice that meant business, "I love you and will love till eternity." He bent his face close to hers and said, "you own me." He tightened his grip over her.
She was touched to see this but was helpless. "Nahi. Mishty tumse pyaar karti hai. Main nahi.
"dammit kripa! Mishty mishty mishty. Use bhool jao. Main usse pyaar nahi karta toh as it is uska aur mera future nahi hai.."
"Main use dokha nahi de sakti."
Angad stared at kripa for a second, then said,
"Agar tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti, toh theek hai kripa. Bol do. You don't hane to fake it." As he said this he left her with a slight push and turned his back to her.
'Yeh maine kya kar diya.' She thought to herself. 'I am sorry angad.' And then she left him alone. Angad hit the window sill with his hand.
'How dare she. How dare she play games with me. Kya yeh karma zaroori tah. Dadi plz aa jao. Main aapko bahut miss kar raha hoon.' He thought to himself.
"mama, main ghar jaa rahi hoon." Kripa said as she came down the satirs. She was shaking as the bout of tears could erupt anytime.
"Haan kripa jao beta. Aaram karlo. Tum subah se kaam kar rahi ho.go and take rest." Naina said and added, "Aur haan dilip ka fone aaya tah. Who jkeh rahe the ki mama parson aa jayegi."
"yeh…yeh toh achchi baat hai. Aunty main kal dadi se milne hospital jaungi." She said meekly and left.

plz comment Big smile Big smile Big smile it took me 4 hours to write teh kiss scene Embarrassed

Edited by rimsibani - 23 February 2007 at 6:36am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top