Originally posted by: iqbal_neha91

that was a gr8 part
plz continue soon

sur hunz.....it will be my next post....😉😉😉
😊

luv bani😳

rimsibani thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

'Today is my lucky day.' Kripa thinks to herself. She prepares to go for dinner with angad. At 8 pm, angad comes to pick kripa from her place. He calls her and she comes.
As she comes out, angad who is leaning by the car, slips as she is looking very beautiful. He compliments her,
"Kripa, tum bahut sunder lag rahi ho…."
"thanks", She smiles and blushes. "Chalien?"
"haan, haan….." he thinks to himself, 'love is realy beautiful.'
He sits in the car and drives. He looks at her, she is looking really very beautiful, so he stares at her. Kripa becomes aware of this and looks at him shyly….
"Angad, aise kya dekh rahe ho?"
"kripa, main dekh raha hoon ki agar tum mere saath na hoti, toh shayad aaj main mar—", kripa quickly keeps her hand on his lips and says,
"angad ab dubara aise mat kehna. Tumhe meree umar bhi lag jaye." Then she looks straight and sadly continues,
"agar aaj dadi ne mujhe na bataya hota, toh shayad angad, hum,-", she looks at him worriedly.
Angad places his hand on her left cheek and moves a little forward, kripa smiles at him, takes his hand in hers and kisses it.
"Kripa--"
"kuch mat bolo angad, mujhe iss khushi me jeeno do ki hum saath hain." They both look at each other for a while and then kripa puts her head on his shoulder.
[LIKE THIS

😳]
after a few minutes kripa said,
"angad main jaanti huun, tum mujhe pasand nahi karte."
He was atken aback and said,
"aise kyun keh rahi ho kripa?"
"toh fir tum cahlte kyun nahi ho? Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai." She cribbed. "itni der se gadi mein baithe hai, aur tumne abhi tak car start tak nahi ki" she said in mock anger. But angad was happy to c this and said,
"oh kripa……itni jaldi ahi??? Cahlo then lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"he smiled and started the engine.
They reached the farmhouse at around 8.40 pm.
"angad its very nice." Kripa said as they entered the driveway. She got out and said,
"angad mujhe naa greenery bahut pasand hai, and its very green."
"Kripa", he said playfully, catching up with her, " achca hai an, jab hamari shaadi ho jaayegi tab hum yahan pe rahenge."
She looked at him questioningly and he knew what it meant and said,
"kripa, main tumse pyaar sirf isliye nahi karta kyunki mujhe timepass karma hai, main tumhare saath poori zindagi bitaana chahta hoon. Aur main jaanta hoon kit um bhi mere saath apni zindagi bitaana chahti ho."
"Angad, tum aise kyun ho?"
"kaisa?" he looked at her questioningly while they went towards the bunglow hand in hand.
"senti"
"kya main senti hoon?"
"haan angad…tum na bahut zyada senti ho." She said brightly.
"who isliye kripa", he said makin a face as if showing that he is thinking very hard, "kyunki, tum jaisee khadoos ke saath toh senti hona hi chahiye." He said playfully.
"kya main kahdoos hoon? angad main tumhe nahi chorungi.." she quickly turned to hit him and he ducked. Then he started running towards the house and she ran behind him…he said,
"Kripa tum na moti ho rahi ho…agar mere tak pahuchna hai na to jaldi se patli ho jao aur fir dekhna tum kitni tez daudogi."
"Angad", she said cribbingly. He then stopped running and waited till kripa caught up.
"chalo chalo, theek ahi kripa, tum moti nahi ho."
"haan, this sounds better." She said taking in breath.
"kya hua, thak gayi, zaraa saa toh bhagi ho."
" angad", she said gruffly, catching her breath, " main insaan huun, tumhari tarah ghoda nahi huun…."
"achcha, yeh ahi, toh madam kya aap ghopde ki sair karengi?"
"Attabori angad???" [attabori is an Indian word meaning hanging on ur back.]
"Haan madam, atta bori, do u?"
"haan angad, mujhe attabori karni hai" so angad came in front of her and she set herself behind her back and whoosh!!!!!!!!! He ran.

After having a wonderful dinner, kripa went and sat outside the balcony while angad was changing his shirt as kripa had dropped juice on it by mistake.
"kya hua kripa?kya soch rahi ho?" he asked as he entered.
"kuch nahi angad", she stopeed as she saw the look on his face "kya hua?"
"kuch nahi kripa. Tum bolo."
"angad, chalien?" she asked him. Angad looked at her with all the passion he had. He brought her close to him, held her by the shoulders and they looked deep into each others eyes. He could feel her nervousness and sensed her heartbeat faster.
He planted a gentle kiss on her right cheek then kissed her on her chin, then kissed on her left cheek and then on her forehead.
[somewhat like this

]
Kripa closed her eyes, angad entangled his fingers with her hair on the lower part of her head, angad then bent forward to kiss her……… after the kiss was over angad looked at kripa and she understood him. He asked her whether she wanted to proceed further. Kripa trusted him more than herself and nodded for yes, half crying, half smiling. He picked her up in his strong arms, and led to his bedroom.

At 6.30 kripa woke up, her head heavy with all the talking they had done last night. And as she sat upright, angad also woke. Kripa turned back to see him. He smiled and got up. He put an arm around her and she placed her head on his shoylder and this song plays—

Is pal ki chaahat mein guzre the pal kitne...
Tere bina saare pal tanha the kitne...
Jo chuliya aaj tumne...
Ji lenge hum phir woh lamhe...
Pehla hai ehsaas... pehla assar hai yeh... pehli mulakaat hai...

Kaisa yeh pyar hai...
Kaisa yeh pyar hai...

"kripa, main tumhe batana chahta hoon ki humne kal raat job bhi kiya, jo bhi humare bich hua, who hamaara pyaar tha, meri tumhare liye commitment thi, aur who ek nishani thi jo kehti ahi ki hum aaj se ek hain." Kripa smiled and tears came streaming down her eyes. She looked at him and said,
"angad", placed her hand on his cheek, "tum mere liye sabh kuch ho. Kal jo bhi hua angad, agar mujhe tum per zara sa bhi yakeen na hota to main who na karti. Par angad main tum per apne se bhi zyada wishwas karti hoon. Itna wishwas ki main jaanti hoon tum mere saath hamesha rahoge, aur kal jot ha, jaise tum kehte ho, hamaare ek hone ki nishaani thi." He smiled and hugged her.

[imagine this:

😳😳😳
]
"achcha kripa", he came back to his naughty mood, "kripa zara batanaa, kal hamaare beech mein kya hua tha?"
kripa was surprised and thot he had gone mad. "tum kya puchna chahte ho angad?"
"arre …abhi jo tumne itna bola…..'jo hamaare beech' and all that, matlab mujhe na samajh nahi aaya, kya hua hamaare beech?"
now kripa understood he was trying to pull her leg, and then she closed her eyes out of shyness, then opened them and hit him on his chest.
"Arre bhai, is tarah marte hain kisi ko, ok, ok, kripa", he paused and said, "must say kripa, tum na bahut junglii ho" he laughed and kripa hit him in the chest.
"angad, tum bahut kharab ho—" and then her phone rang. They knew it must be her parents,they looked at each other. she picked up her phone,
"kripa beta kahan ho tum?"
"who…who mama" she hesitated. What would she tell them. She was now feeling guilty, "main…main, apni ek friend ke ghar thi, aur-"
"toh beta batana toh tha naa, hum yahan itne pareshan ho rahe hain. Achca suno, tum kab taka a rahi ho?"
"main, bas aadhe ghante mein aa jaungi."
"theek hai. Come soon, beta."
She kept her cell down. Angad knew what she was feeling.
"kripa, tum yahi soch rahi ho na, ab kya hoga?" she faced him and nodded with guilt in her eyes.
"kripa", he felt insulted, "kripa, tumhari aankhon mein guilt saaf nazar aa raha hai." He looked away hurt, "shayad tum ab bhi mujhpe trust nahi kar paayi."
She turned his face with her hand and said, "angad, meri aankhon mein jo guilt hai who yeh nahi jo yahan kal raat hua, yeh who guilt hai jo amine apni mom se jhooth bola. A tear fell of her eye. Angad looked at her and smiled,
"kripa", he wiped her tear, "we will tell them. Today."
"nahin angad", she said. "angad aaj nahi, aaj maine mama ko jooth bola hai, unka mere upar se trust hat jaayega. Kisi special mauke per batayenge."
"kripa, aisi baton ke liye mauke nahi dhoonde jaate, yeh baatien maukon ko special ban deteen hain."
"nahi angad, fir bhi, not today… kal yaanfir parson. Please."
He smiled and said, "theek hai."
She got up and said,
"main jaa rahi hoon nahaane. Fir challenge. Theek hai?" she got up and said.
"theek toh hai kripa" he said getting up, "par ek advice, hai."
"kya?"
"kripa time bachaatein hain", he smiled foolishly and said, "chalo ikaththe nahate hain."
"haha, very funny." She said, "tum yahin ruko, main abhi aai." She said nodding her head. "tum bhi na angad."
"kyat um bhi", he muttered to himself as she left, "ek toh romantic ho, upar se 'tum bhi' ", he mocked kripa.
karipa thumbnail
😳
gr888888888888888888888 super   lovely
(dont u think they confess n did ding dong so soon i mean i tought   itl happen after 3 /2 part which hapeen today)its only my opionion dont mind if u mind then sorry
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part very romantic nd cute 😊 👏
rimsibani thumbnail

Originally posted by: karipa

😳
gr888888888888888888888 super   lovely
(dont u think they confess n did ding dong so soon i mean i tought   itl happen after 3 /2 part which hapeen today)its only my opionion dont mind if u mind then sorry

oh plz karipa, i appreciate ur opinion, actually even ii thot but  then i started getting evil thots 2 seperate 'em, what cud b better than a separation after ding dong😆

no......i m sory, but then i hope u want loads of romantic scenes, now u will find zaib alive!!!!!!!!!😳 nd i think that was da best that happened 2 original kyph.....hope u guyz also like it, if no then hun plz temme soon so that i don rite it n change watever i have written....
thanx 4 ur opinion sweetu😛
rimsibani thumbnail

Originally posted by: a-k-fan17

great part very romantic nd cute 😊 👏

thanku hun........i hope u likd zaib....cuz he s cumin up very soon!!!!!!!!!!😉

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 part too gud 👏 n romantic as wel
cont. soon
rimsibani thumbnail