Travel with Gaurav Chopra-Article - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
Hmmm... Gaurav ke shahar, mere shahar, Samay Rusty ki love story ke shahar... par tum yeh hyderabad mein kya kar rahi thi? 😃
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

Hmmm... Gaurav ke shahar, mere shahar, Samay Rusty ki love story ke shahar... par tum yeh hyderabad mein kya kar rahi thi? 😃

Yeah..what were doing there Gul??????

So...we have three gujaratis here.Man,I heard a lot about your culture....the sense of bonding is great..... which I noticed among them.

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally I think there is not much left in this thread to discuss 😉 .... so my cloing remarks... 😃
" Thanx Manojtinafan for this article..." 😊
It was wonderful travelling with Gaurav Chopra and our friends all around the world 😆 😆 .... we had one more wonderful virtual tour 😉 😆 .... and hence I am really tired now 😃 ... and need a break 😆 😆
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Teena dear I simply cannot believe the last statement, tired or not your bike does not stop. Then how can you be on a break?
gulrani thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

Yeah..what were doing there Gul??????

So...we have three gujaratis here.Man,I heard a lot about your culture....the sense of bonding is great..... which I noticed among them.

I had some friends relatives used to live in Secunderabad the twin city of Hyderabad and this is how I went there ..😊 ...That time Adhm was not born , otherwise , I would have gone straight to Chandigarh ...😉😆 ok, Vasu and Swetal .😊

Teena ...why you are already tired ...kya hua ? ...😕

Edited by gulrani - 17 years ago
Ok sweetie you are forgiven only because you went there before adhm appeared on air 😉 😆
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Teena dear I simply cannot believe the last statement, tired or not your bike does not stop. Then how can you be on a break?

😆 ðŸ˜†  😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gulrani

I had some friends relatives used to live in Secunderabad the twin city of Hyderabad and this is how I went there ..😊 ...That time Adhm was not born , otherwise , I would have gone straight to Chandigarh ...😉😆 ok, Vasu and Swetal .😊

Teena ...why you are already tired ...kya hua ? ...😕

Thanks Gul for the info....😃......😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†