love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanz to reena

Recap : Anurag is happy that finally Prerna is with Mr. Bajaj. Bajaj pretended that he does not care about Prerna any more and advised her to get married with Anurag. But Prerna know that he is faking and she is adamant to win him back. Anurag came to meet Bajaj.

Episode Begins…

Anurag knocks at Bajaj's door.. Bajaj who was looking Prerna's photo that time, put it aside and welcomed him. He said that he knew that he (anurag) will definitely come there. Coz whenever Prerna is left from here she goes to you and cry.. anurag, "no.. she did not come to me but I went to her. And she knows that your this attitude… your bitterness.. your hatred .. everything is fake. You never realised ke when you made a place in her heart. and when you cry after seeing someone's photo then what will you call it.. except love.

Bajaj, "hows love… her photo always reminded me deceives.. deceives, what she gave me.. deceive what I gave myself (and what about those deceives which you gave her…) anyways.. now I would like to advise you that you should not cheat your love anymore and get her married asap. Anurag, "no-one cheat you but you cheated yourselves and others. You got prerna by cheat. I realised now that you never supported her but it was Prerna who supported you all the time.. you never love her.. blah blah blah…"

Bajaj grabbed his collar and Anurag smiled slowly as he understood that Bajaj was lying and he really loves Prerna. He said, "I have known what I wanted to know. I know you don't love her.. but you love her very much." Bajaj called him back and said that question is not ke who loves Prerna me or you.. but Prerna loves whom.. and she loves you.

Anurag, Prerna and Bajaj's feelings expressed through a background song and flash back scenes.

<>

Bajaj took out an envelope which contained photographs of him and Prerna (when she was married to Anurag and he trapped her for some business deal in Puna and made those photographs.. I hope this was the case I don't know precisely coz I dint watch kzk those time pls correct me if I am wrong).

Bajaj and Komolika met after a telephonic conversation. After exchanging some altoo faltoo words Bajaj came to the point that why he called her there. Bajaj gave her those same photographs and asked her to tell Prerna truth about those photos. Komolika was shocked to hear this and she demanded that did he realise what will happen when Prerna will come to know. Bajaj, "exactly what I want and you have to do this. I am ready to pay you any amount."

Sneha, Prerna, and Prerna's mother came to basu house for lunch or may be dinner.

Sneha said that she wants to meet papa… Anurag stood up from his seat.. everyone notice this but he went to Sneha and told her that her papa is out of town for some important work.

Then Komolika came.. Prerna excused herself and went to a room. Komolika followed her and went behind her. She told Prerna that why don't she tell truth to sneha about her father. Prerna, "I told you many times not to interfere in my life then why do you come to give me your free advices. Don't you have any self-respect." Komolika, "you are still waiting for that Bajaj coz of him you and anurag got separate." Prerna got up from her seat and about to go when Komolika called her back and showed her those photos.

Prerna reminisced what Bajaj told about those photos.. how with the help of trick photography these photgraphs can be made. Komlika told her that these are th same photos coz of them her and anurag's lives have changed and also that these are completely original photograph.. and showed her negative too.

<>

Prerna was very enraged now and gave her one nice rapta. .. don't you have any shame… you always do these mean activities.

Komolika told her that it is Bajaj himself who asked her to say her those things. Prerna, "and what if you are lying…?" Komolika, "why don't you go and ask him."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think prerna will finally go to anurag
love_u_bajaj thumbnail

I just wish that Prerna stays with😛 Bajaj.😛He deserves her after accompaining her 4 such along time.I hope prerna

does not go back 2 that rondu anurag😡 who once even blamed her 4 an affair with Bajaj and didn"t even accepted his own daughter.How can prerna forgive all this?When ekta can show anurag marrying komolika

and aparna and accepting 😉them as well why can't she show prerna with her true love😛(Bajaj)😳.lets hope 4 the best

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i feel that bajaj should get prerna despite the bad deeds he had done earlier....coz whatever he did, it was for his love for prerna, and in the last god knows how many years, he has just proven his love for her 100 times by being by her side whenever she needed him and now too he is doing all this just to see that she is happy....I hope that bajaj gets prerna coz he and only he deserves her.....Cant any one do something like shake bajaj for killing prerna's feelings towards him purposely..............WHY BAJAJ WHY???????????????????????????EKTA Plz GET UP AND SAVE BAJAJ
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Even I agree. Whatever wrong Bajaj had done in the past, he has more than made up for it by always being there for Prerna whenever she needed him. Its high time he gets his love & so that even he can lead a happy life
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Ya i agree!

Ek baar toh she should unite bajaj and Prerna..after the time leap god knows wat will happen?

Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want prerna to go with bajaj, but i want her to go with anurag also...😕... so i'm confussed