CID

Request from CID viewers.

faizan1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello Respected Sir/ Mam

I am a maniac in love with CID, I beleive it's a fantastic show and love their tactics on catching the criminal's. Abhijeet and Daya CID would not be the same show as it is now without them.

I was going through old show's and was seeing the episode when daksh dies or faints in the hospital and when ACP Pradyuman(Please dont mind spelling of his name) shoots his son. I want to know what happened to Daksh did he die or leaves CID or what, I found a show Return of Daksh but the video didnt play as it was most likely deleted due to inactivaty by respected hosting site.

If anyone can please upload or guide me to the episode where I can watch "Return of Daksh " I dont exactly know the air date i beleive i saw on that post aug.25th

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: faizan1

Hello Respected Sir/ Mam

I am a maniac in love with CID, I beleive it's a fantastic show and love their tactics on catching the criminal's. Abhijeet and Daya CID would not be the same show as it is now without them.

I was going through old show's and was seeing the episode when daksh dies or faints in the hospital and when ACP Pradyuman(Please dont mind spelling of his name) shoots his son. I want to know what happened to Daksh did he die or leaves CID or what, I found a show Return of Daksh but the video didnt play as it was most likely deleted due to inactivaty by respected hosting site.

If anyone can please upload or guide me to the episode where I can watch "Return of Daksh " I dont exactly know the air date i beleive i saw on that post aug.25th

Please PM to the Videobie, about any video problems. 😊

faizan1 thumbnail
Thanks I will message video regarding meantime if anyone can help me here is the link to that video/messege. No such person as Videobie, would messeging nobi be the solution?

india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=385719&KW=nobi
Edited by faizan1 - 17 years ago
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,

Nomi would be the person to talk to. 😃