Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
what??? r u folks serious?>pse stop pulling legs...its not fair...is this his real addy???that easy to find it???
bholi_ben thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reesh

what??? r u folks serious?>pse stop pulling legs...its not fair...is this his real addy???that easy to find it???

I don't think so... I think some one just made up this id.

sweet sahota thumbnail

I got two one is [email protected] and the other is [email protected]

Someone has already tried it and told me it works!!!!!!!!! What do you guys think!!!!

Edited by sweet sahota - 19 years ago
Reesh thumbnail
i dont think so Sahota..i mean not that easy to get stars tel # or email addy...
sweet sahota thumbnail
but some people have tried it already!!!!!!!!!!! I ask some more people if it works, maybe i'll try it mayself!!! But someone said that they got pictures from on of the e-mail addy. And besides in one ofr my other groups we have ejaz's close friend in it, she might have given!! if i find outy anything i'll tell you guys, o.k.
bd_girl thumbnail
hey is this one true or u made it.If it is true then no problem to try it.Did any try for it?
amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sweet sahota and shock thanks to u both.
but are u guys sure that it will work
sweet sahota thumbnail
no, didn't you see my post kareena? It's [email protected] or [email protected] also a bunch of people have tried and said it actuallly works! I'm trying it later and will tell you guys if it works!
Reesh thumbnail
to b honest i didnt try it...i mean thanks to both sahota and shock...but u think that will work...yeah how would u know unless u did try it or someone should make  a move to try it ....