**Aditya Jassiís Fansí Paradise 2** (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 22

Kinzaraheel

Kinzaraheel

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

Originally posted by Kinzaraheel

hey everyone! how are u guys doin? yaar dun ask me! im all jumbled up in projects and reports and posters and all! for now life is miserable! u guys tell me whats going on on ur side?

luv ya guys! Heart Mwaaahzzz and hugssss for everyone out there!

Hi Kinzy..R u busy with school stuff?..

Lol..My life is slow slow..Lol..Kuch karne kaa nahi hai..I had a flu last nite...abhi nahi haiLOL...Bas TV aur internt mein time nikaal raha hoon..Office mein kuch kaam nahi hai...

ahh u lucky person! u are free and look at me! i am alllll bussyyyyyyyyyyyy! all i do everyday is work work and only work..and get time to reply to u guys! this hectic schedule will end on Friday..omg LOTSSSS of people are gonna be at school..parents..teachers..friends..visitors and lots of people..we'll display our projects and reports we did about the country we chose..(btw i chose Egypt)...and talk abt the country for 2 mins...its hard! finishing up all the stuff!! the thing is called *International Fair* ull get a table where ull display all the items from the country and everything..its heck of work! but gotta live!Wink..u guys tell me if therez anything special going on out there?

Wow thts really cool..I rem my school n college days..Mein bhi sab esa hih karta lekin lol..copy from everybody..LOL..

All the best to u..Tension nahi leneke u will rock...N cool ur have chooses egypt wahape bohot kuch hai expian karne ka..Lol..especially abt pyramids...

Lol..I will b busy from next wek..so let me enjoy this weekLOL

arey ive lived in egypt for 2 years..seen the pyramids.. i could see em from the window lol..and river nile and the museum were in front of my house!Embarrassed..ya ya i knww it cool!Tongue..ALLAH kare Huzi bhayya jaldi se bussy ho jayein ta k un ko bhi pata chaley kaam karna kitna masla hota hai! Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Aditya Jassiís Fansí Paradise 2** (Page 21)" in Fame X forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessnida

princessnida

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessnida

@huzi
yaaar...mujhe mere kleenex ka stock chahiyeeeee!! abhiiii!! jaldi bhejooooo!!!

Lol..Nida..Mujhe pehle hota toh mein pura kleenex ki dukaan leke aata lol..

abh toh mujhe wapas shopping ke liye jaana parega

Here nida..

thnkuuu huzi ji!! very sweet of uu!!!LOL

princessnida

princessnida

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtrockz

@monika
u lucky gurl!! if u got in cuz of adi..then wow man..u r sooooooooooooooo luckkyyyy!!!! yaar..the video links u sent of youtube...i saw the sutta one...but the other two (mouthorgan and jack da ripper) those wont wrk...it shows me a msg saying "this is a private video...if sumone sent this to u..then be sure to accept their friend request"..yaar wat username did u upload tht video from?? if i kno tht...then i can probably becum friends with whuevas account tht is..and then i mite be able to watch it....tohhh pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez help me Embarrassed

and omg..i just found out last nite...tht vishal is ur bro!! cooooooooooooooooooool Big smile Big smile

@kinzz
woww...hun u got sooo much to do?? awwwwwwwwwwwww...u kno wah!! i just realized tht i have a project due this friday!! the due date was march 2...adn cuz we are in february...i totally forgot tht march is soooooooooooo friggin closeeee!! Angry Angry ...abhi mujhe bhi itna kaam haii!!! arghhhhhhhh...stupid skoolwork!!!!

hey gal...u bet ...me tooo wanna blv dat i gt in coz of ADiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....
n hey i hv jst finished video update...nw ya'll cn watch dem....n do post ur comments...LOL(nt on video quality...as its obvsly bad.....bt on ADI prfrmceWink)....
heheheheBig smile...yea he's ma sweet little bro..Vishu(oooppppss d secret is out in open)LOL

Awwwwwwww sweety ...u gotta hv lotsa patience n hardwork...bohot kaam pending hai tumhara....IF k alaawa bhi tym nikalo...n go finish ur work 1stAngry...nahi toh bohot maar padegi

coooooooooolSmile..yea i wud rather think tht adi let u in!!!Wink its betta dat way!!!Big smile thts awesummm...tum dono bhai behen ho!!Embarrassed i didnt kno tht eh!! lolzz...i was like do u kno monika...hes like shes ma sis....i was like u sure??LOL lolzzz...neways..thnx for da videos hun..i will watch them once im dun replyin to all da msgs!! EmbarrassedBig smile

princessnida

princessnida

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

omg! i was reading the last line Nidz wrote to Mona:-
"
and omg..i just found out last nite...tht vishal is ur bro!! cooooooooooooooooooool"

and my first expression was *Oh really? Shocked* qasam se thats how my face was! Embarrassed

@Nidz:-
awwwww! poor thing! hope u get done with all your work!Smile Mwaahz! and a special hug for u since u have so much to do..so a buck-up hug from Kinzu! Big smile

awwwwwwwww..thnkuuu hunnn!!Big smileBig smile shooooooooo shweeeeeeeeet of you!!EmbarrassedHeart an extra special hug for u from meee!! all da best for ur international fair gurl!!Hug ull rock itt!! Wink hum sab ko tumpe bharosa haiii!!!Big smile

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

hey everyone! how are u guys doin? yaar dun ask me! im all jumbled up in projects and reports and posters and all! for now life is miserable! u guys tell me whats going on on ur side?

luv ya guys! Heart Mwaaahzzz and hugssss for everyone out there!

Hi Kinzy..R u busy with school stuff?..

Lol..My life is slow slow..Lol..Kuch karne kaa nahi hai..I had a flu last nite...abhi nahi haiLOL...Bas TV aur internt mein time nikaal raha hoon..Office mein kuch kaam nahi hai...

ahh u lucky person! u are free and look at me! i am alllll bussyyyyyyyyyyyy! all i do everyday is work work and only work..and get time to reply to u guys! this hectic schedule will end on Friday..omg LOTSSSS of people are gonna be at school..parents..teachers..friends..visitors and lots of people..we'll display our projects and reports we did about the country we chose..(btw i chose Egypt)...and talk abt the country for 2 mins...its hard! finishing up all the stuff!! the thing is called *International Fair* ull get a table where ull display all the items from the country and everything..its heck of work! but gotta live!Wink..u guys tell me if therez anything special going on out there?

Wow thts really cool..I rem my school n college days..Mein bhi sab esa hih karta lekin lol..copy from everybody..LOL..

All the best to u..Tension nahi leneke u will rock...N cool ur have chooses egypt wahape bohot kuch hai expian karne ka..Lol..especially abt pyramids...

Lol..I will b busy from next wek..so let me enjoy this weekLOL

arey ive lived in egypt for 2 years..seen the pyramids.. i could see em from the window lol..and river nile and the museum were in front of my house!Embarrassed..ya ya i knww it cool!Tongue..ALLAH kare Huzi bhayya jaldi se bussy ho jayein ta k un ko bhi pata chaley kaam karna kitna masla hota hai! Tongue

Lol..I knw kinzy...U once told me abt it..i havent been egypt.only my bro has been there..he used to tell me the stories lol..

Kinzy...i was be free always...LOLLOL

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

@huzi

Here nida..

Lol..Nida..Plz give to monika n kinzy...Lol..they asked me once lekin stock mein nahi thaaLOL

princessnida

princessnida

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

@huzi

Here nida..

Lol..Nida..Plz give to monika n kinzy...Lol..they asked me once lekin stock mein nahi thaaLOL

lolzz..sure huzi...de dungi!! LOL

princessnida

princessnida

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hello everyone Smile
ki haal chaal hai?? hows everyone?? well i have tonssssssssss of hmwrk and a project due tomorrow...so im not gonna be too active Unhappy...lekin no worries...ill be bak soooooooooooooon!!! Big smile Big smile
till then...take care everyone Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top