IF-Dazzler

rosewood104

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Mouli and Mazhar to marry this year

Of course, Mazhar is planning to buy a house for themselves first

mumbai news

mumbai news

Kahani ghar ki: Mazar Sayed
Mouli Ganguly and Mazhar Syed are all set to tie the knot this year. Although the couple has been tightlipped about their relationship over the years, the buzz is that they are planning to get married soon.

Now that Mouli has already proved her acting prowess in serials Kahin Kissi Roz, Sarkar and Resham Dankh and Mazhar's career is going great guns with Saath Phere and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, marriage seems the next best option for the couple. According to the grapevine, Mazhar is also planning to buy a new house where they will be staying after their marriage.

Future perfect: Mouli Ganguly
Says Mazhar, "Let's see, if everything goes well, marriage is certainly on the cards, any time this year. Mouli and I enjoy each other's company and would love to get married. I am planning to buy a flat either in Versova or Juhu."

Will religion be a hindrance in their marriage? "I think love is universal and religion won't be a hindrance as far as our relationship is concerned," says Mazhar.

Mouli, who has been keeping a low profile after Resham Dankh and has been turning down offers for some time, says, "I don't have immediate plans for marriage but it's definitely on the cards. Since I am not working for a while, many of my friends thought I was already married and congratulated me for the same. I have never been very vocal about my relationship and am enjoying life."

cheers

resh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouli and Mazhar to marry this year" in Resham Dankh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zhasan

IF-Dazzler

Zhasan

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
oh Ouch tfs.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top