Disney World

Jump in or HSM

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sUgA -N- sPiCe

Goldie

sUgA -N- sPiCe

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, which one do you perfer, Jump in or High School Musical?

i actually like jump in better, and felt that that movie put more emphasis on individual as well as team strive to become successful. many say that HSM and Jump in were quite similar in story, but i felt that Jump in was more about pratical aspects in suceeding and chasing after your dreams and discovering yourself, as well as the fact you, along with discovering yourself, can help others discover themselves as well and you can touch the life of another that would've been otherwised steered in a negative direction: guys that was deep.

high school musical, on the other hand, was more "drama" then real life stuff, and it dealt with facades and cliques and what not, though it had a great of focus on dreams, that focus was crowded by high school "stuff," a bit to much, no? i felt that the movie overexaggerated students in high school, though i felt it was good.  the stories may be bonded by the idea of dreams, but they use that as a basis to go quite different directions

wat r ur opinions?????????????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jump in or HSM" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I dont know I like HSM better..it was a bit more entertaining...as for JI was a bit more serious!

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
hmmm i havent seen jump in......but i know the story...neway i think i like hsm better neway LOL
bcos for one i like the real cute more entertaining movies Big smile
n i luv the idea of so many songs in a movie..reminds me of good ol bollywood LOL does ji hav ne songs Confused
bt yeah i guess i cnt relly say nethin till i see ji Wink

kuch_kuch

kuch_kuch

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 7:53am | IP Logged
i agree with the hsm fans........it really was fab movie with so much gud characters and a school life one wishes 2 have.........and the songs,choreography,dialouges,scenes everything were so much perfect so i go with hsm hsm and only hsm.

Peanutt Butterr

IF-Dazzler

Peanutt Butterr

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged
definitely HSM..... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top