Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Purabkidewani thumbnail

I was not sacarstic. That is more Zainab (heyon) like. I am not that way. A Purab die hard fan will never be rude. I will follow his fullsteps till I breathe my last breath at the local asylum.

Purabji ki jai

deadly thumbnail
Yes shouting. Its a rule which everbody is aware of whyme.May be you don't know the world of internet that much. And Mystica I know as a fact that you are doing a fabulous job as a moderator.
Purabkidewani thumbnail

I think that since we know Whyme? does not mean to shout we can make allowances for our members as long as he/she does not start insulting. Itna toh kar hi sakte hain Purab fans.

Purabji Purabji Purabji

deadly thumbnail
And Purabkedewani frankly speaking you are totally opposite version of Purab. So I wouldn't really call you a die hard fan. You are more like an insult to Purab's character and name.
Purabkidewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: deadly

And Purabkedewani frankly speaking you are totally opposite version of Purab. So I wouldn't really call you a die hard fan. You are more like an insult to Purab's character and name.

To the moderators: Isnt this called getting personal?

Long live Purabji

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Well from your message, it shows clearly you don't know enough about the internet rules. So lets enlight you: Since one cannot see the expression of the other person...internet created it own rules. ALL CAPS messages indicates you are shouting, and comes across as rude.

Of course there are exception, however it applies to a chat. When one is trying to attract someone's attention and one has typed samething couple times, but the concerned person did not notice the messages, then one uses all upper case letters...but this happens mostly in chatrooms where the chat scrolls fast and someone misses the messages for him/her. That is not true here...we have all the time to check messages. Anyone else can cite an exception?

I am curious: Does anyone send  formal/offical/even personal emails where all the letters are in upper case? 

Conclusion: All Upper Case Letters messages are a No, No.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashwirya, I need to carefull to ,as i sometime use the caps ( unintentionally)
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

That question was not related (directly) to the first two para of my earlier message.  

Since we were on the upper case issue, I was curious whether people used all upper case letters while sending office/personal emails.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago
Purabkidewani thumbnail

I know the rules. I was just sharing a possibilty of us bending the rules for members as long as they wont insult. My question was about

deadly wrote:

To the moderators: Isnt this called getting personal? 

Purabji ki jai