Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

victorygirl

IF-Dazzler

victorygirl

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

WELCOME EVERYONE!!

ist of all i jus wanna congratz everyone for successfully completing adhi's ist fanclub...the journey was amazing with u all...all ur efforts to  make it hit were tremendous here is a appluad for all of uClap...adhis fanclub 2 is soon going to open in this very own sectionn of famex Big smile..so be pateint...Smile

till then we can be active in this cafe' where we can discuss some laetst news of aditya jassi...soo lets begin... by the way how did u guys like him in grand finale..dont ask me coz i was totally smitten by him...woah!! he is cutest rockstar ever..otherwise some rock stars are very freakyLOL with long hair n guitar in hand n screaming to death hehheLOL but this rock star is one of his own kind..in one word he is mind blowing...am i right girlies Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!!*^*^Adi's Fans C a f e'^*^*!!!" in Fame X forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Wow..
I am first One..
Esha u rock
Thankx for opening a new FC...
All others lets rock the Floor

princessnida

princessnida

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
hey pplzz!! main aagayiBig smileLOL...lolzz..esha ill try and open ADI's second FC sooon...mayb today..thts if i finish studyin for my tests!! lolzzz...anyways esha i agree...adi is soooooooooo different from all other rockstars!! hes da bessst!! luv ya adiiiiiii!! muaaaah!!! HeartEmbarrassed
adi ke dusre fans...jaldi aajaooo!! Big smile

victorygirl

IF-Dazzler

victorygirl

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
hey welcome in huzi n nida..tum lough yaha b a gaye mere peeche Ouchjk jk... Tongue huzi yeh official club nahin hai its jus a temporary thread for all of us to unite..nida is actually opening club2..

aur sab kese ho? huzi club1 main tau flood aa gya tha maine fooren rescue ker diya aa ker lolzzz LOL lotza pplz were crying a river there LOL

Kinzaraheel

Kinzaraheel

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
yaaaayyyyy! i get to talk to all my buddies!! awessooomeeee...eshu hum aap ke peche peche is liye agaye coz we cant controll..we just luv you soooo much..hum se thori dair ko bhi door mat jaya karooo!Tongue..and ppl im in! lets discuss abt the rockstar..poor thing! he is sick..down with fever and all..but yes! he looked really CUTEEE on the finale and even on the Graduation!Smile..so welcome to the cafe guys! luv y'all...and thank you eshuu! thank u for uniting us all over again..and nidu we'll be waiting for the FC-2..welcome Mr. Hillarious Huzi bhayya..The shweeeetuu Niduuuuu, and the owner..the princess..Eshuuuuuuu! Mwaaahhhzz..luv you guys! so what are all the others waiting for? JOIN IN! Hug...this Cafe is making me happy from sad again!!Big smile  Silly Party Thumbs Up

Edited by Kinzaraheel - 20 February 2007 at 3:46pm

amitanamika

amitanamika

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Hug guddd u started this thread...oooops the cafe Tongue
as adi is gonna perform on 22nd ....guys keep us updated........with his live performance vids n whateva u can Tongue

amitanamika

amitanamika

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
kinzzzy my dfoll.....sorry i had to logoff coz of da lil evil Tongue ........ LOL

Kinzaraheel

Kinzaraheel

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
hehe no probz didi! i am always on the lil evil ones side!Wink..she is such an angelic devil!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top