Ronit Roy won again this time best actor

typical thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Model-turned-actress Yana Gupta and the sensation from Thailand, Tata Young, set the stage on fire during the Fourth Hero Honda Indian Television Academy awards here.

Young sizzled with her number from the recent hit "Dhoom" during the show Sunday evening at Bhavan's ground in Andheri.

Among other performers at the show were television stars Shakti Anand, Urvashi Dholakia, Smita Jaykar, Akashdeep Sehgal and Shweta Keswani. There was a special qawwali on the television industry written and composed by Ehsaan Bharti as well as a spoof on the industry by noted television writer Ashwini Dheer.

Television stars including the ever-popular "Jassi" from "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin", Shruti Ulfat, Gauhar Khan, Shweta Kawatra and others co-hosted the show.

The Best Actor for television went to Ronit Roy for "Kyunki...", Best Actress to Mona Singh for "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin" and Smriti Irani for "Kyunki..".

The Best Serial went to "Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi", Best Anchor to Aman Verma and Best News Channel to Aaj Tak.

rnum=Math.round(Math.random() * 100000); document.write(''); < src="http://www.burstnet.com/cgi-bin/ads/ad10370a.cgi/v=2.0S/sz=300x250A/NZ/80854/RETURN-CODE/JS/">

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail
WHAT!!! Didn't sujal won the award for best actor by the way if Ronit won then it's GR8 he deserves it thanks
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Actually i would prefer it if he won it for Bajaj rather than Mihir coz Mihir hardly has a part in Kyunki...he's quite a weak character in it.
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Originally posted by: galactic4_1000

Actually i would prefer it if he won it for Bajaj rather than Mihir coz Mihir hardly has a part in Kyunki...he's quite a weak character in it.

I do agree with u.😊

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
RONIT ROY won that's Gr8 news.....however should have been 4 BAJAJ................
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

But i think that Tulsi doesnt deserve the award coz she really overacts in quite a few scenes...!!

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

I'm damn happy Ronit won...he looked quite dashing!!

But i think Tulsi doesnt deserve the award coz she overacts in quite a few scenes!

Ronit thumbnail
Well chaha Mihiir Jeeta chaha Bajaj Jeeta person tu ik he ha naa Ronit Roy He is the best. He defeated all the other newcomers like Hiten and Rajeev isn't that Great .
pmahesh thumbnail

Rajeev also won an award, but that was for best newcomer male.

Ronit roy obviously deserves the award but for bajaj and not mihir.

And, i agree that tulsi does not deserve an award, she overacts most of the time. I think they should have given it to simran from astitva

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Actually i think even Prerna acts really well most of the times...like when prem died i think she emoted reallly well