Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Minnie

Omg!!!!! This is really funny.5 pages of grief over not getting to see a show we are all sure is going to shut down sooner than tomorrowπŸ˜†

I think we have really got addicted to this form of tortureπŸ˜†

I must say,of all the confusion in,around,over Jassi,this one from Sony wins hands down!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† true..but it seems they have switched back Jassi to 3 days again. I checked the schedule for today as well as next week. Thurs schedule does not have Jassi.. its so damn annoying.

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: true_gal

In the US, they are showing Khwahish at 9:30 and the same schedule holds for next week....How approriate considering how Armaan was looking at Jassi at the end of the episode yesterday,lol...Maybe Shilpa was not too happy seeing her pati looking at Jassi like that and maybe the scriptwriters did have 'something' in mind, and Armaan's dear patni did not want to see her hubby get close to any1 besides her...esp on his bday!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jprasad thumbnail
maybe someone died????   πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I did read an article in the newspaper thats said that they are going to have jassi only for 3 days.
ahmed316us thumbnail
oh man, no jassi today, that's sad. 
sweetgal thumbnail
heyy guyss jassi is not on in Uk as well and its been made 3 days a week only noww !! 🀒
Reesh thumbnail
wow ...6 pgs just bse they called it a day eh...shows how much we love jassi eh...o boy that line was gud ...in hindi..sorry  my hindi sucks but its like...we made some mistake???? holy cow...how can u think armaan to fall for jassi till that extent???mannnn..in btw is armaan married> if yes, to who??y all gud looking guys r married?πŸ˜›
munizaaa thumbnail
I think they took it off the air because Purabs fans (including me) were mad at T&D for removing Purab.😑 
love_Jassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: true_gal

In the US, they are showing Khwahish at 9:30 and the same schedule holds for next week....How approriate considering how Armaan was looking at Jassi at the end of the episode yesterday,lol...Maybe Shilpa was not too happy seeing her pati looking at Jassi like that and maybe the scriptwriters did have 'something' in mind, and Armaan's dear patni did not want to see her hubby get close to any1 besides her...esp on his bday!

πŸ˜† That's so funny

sahhar_jassi thumbnail
i cant belive this. ive been waiting nervously since yesterday. but hey, since we have to wait till monday why dont we have a discussion over what we think is going to or will happen on monday?