Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Why do Women Cry?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sylvieroche

sylvieroche

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

Finally he asked God. He said, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said:

" When I made the woman she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QT143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do Women Cry?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sylvieroche

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Beautiful, beautiful post!!!! Especially ^^^ part is so truly worded!

****Moved to Love, Friendship, and Relationships****

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
That's exactly what came to my head too... beautiful! Smile

Peanutt Butterr

IF-Dazzler

Peanutt Butterr

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
wow...thta's so sweet and true... Big smile

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 8:47am | IP Logged
aaaww thats so true

Post Reply New Post

Go to top