Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Concept,Character Sketches, Feud!!! (Page 2)

adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I watched the first two episodes, but got bored and stopped watching....but started watching again with DK and Disha's wedding...things got interesting....now the show is very nice and great to watch....the villain, DK's stepmom is supposed to come when?? in december, right??

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

it seems to have picked up steam ever since disha/dk marraige. you said it ....dk is really impressive...and a good actor though i wish that disha was played by some one more accomplished.....i guess they did achieve the desired effect though...childish, innocent girl stuck with older, ruthless billionaire.sanya is definately irritating....actually we don't even need a vamp or a villian here...the couple has enough problems of thier own. however the speed with which the story is progressing , i don't see the show running too long. 

You never know pj...they can twist and twist and drag and drag...But I hope they don't ruin it....

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 06 December 2004 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
thnx pj and smisha for clearing up the reasons that led to dk and disha enimity......now the show makes more sense......
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 12:51am | IP Logged
       True Smisha. In fact half the time I run scared of any new show just for the fear of it getting completely ruinedLOL.Not one single serial in the last 3 yrs has played up to it's expectations and not a single one that hasn't gone down the drain because of the channels greed of milking it dry.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I finally got my dish at my new place. I had been going to my
mom's house to watch serials (my mom is not very happy with
me not coming around, but oh well). Now I can watch it at my
place and catch Meri Disha or Teri Disha...or whatever the heck
it is.
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 14 December 2004 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
jprasad u mean Tumhari Disha?LOL
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
This serial is quite Mills & Boon romance novels type but I enjoy it. They say... NICE GIRLS LOVE ARROGANT MEN... and I think they are right as I (ahm, a nice girl) can't stop but think how good DK is ......

memsaab
disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Now that our hottie, DK is finally on the reforming path...................

Do you think that Disha will forgive him for all his past mistakes.....or rather crimes?

And also whether Disha should or should not forgive DK?

My POV is that Disha will finally forgive DK..................he is not such a bad guy after all. He has been very unfair and nasty to Disha, no doubt about it, but he is not a criminal. And Disha knows this fact, though she is not ready to accept it. Probably if Vijendra comes back from the dead, she will then most definitely forgive DK! Also when DK will be left penniless, alone and defeated, she will be the one to support him!

On the question of whether Disha should or should not forgive him, well any normal woman would find it next to impossible to forgive a man who had made her life worse than hell..................but where there is guilt, there is always redemption and where there is redemption there is always forgiveness. I for one believe that if a person pays for his mistakes, then he/she should be forgiven! After all even God forgives those, who forgives the most!

Do let me know your views on this!

See ya,

Disha

Go to top