Aisa Des Hai Mera

FiLm StaRs Vs FiLmStArS...aRTicLe (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Well Vasu I'll do the honours in reference to Tenna I agree whole heartedly. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FiLm StaRs Vs FiLmStArS...aRTicLe (Page 2)" in Aisa Des Hai Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasantha_rao07

IF-Sizzlerz

vasantha_rao07

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blind horizon

Well Vasu I'll do the honours in reference to Tenna I agree whole heartedly. Smile

Clapyes,horizon.....Teena rightly deserves it..Big smile

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

LOL LOL Teena..you seem to take our thoughts and put themLOL  LOL...and in a beautiful wayClap..

I think it's time we started mentioning in our posts...(Reference....teena.)...we don't need to add anything extra..LOL.....But must say....you say it completely..Big smile

I agree with you in toto.I think GC is wrong to a certain extent.While I agrre that there is no comparison between TV and Film stars.....we need to accept that the telly guys are liked by many(Read mostly gals and women)..

I was really surprised to know the immense fan following of Rajiv Khandelwal.........Perhaps the guy deserves..... the way many were hooked to the show when he was in KTH.

not only Rajiv Khandelwal , even Aamna Shariff ,  is very popular but still compare to film stars they are nothing in front of them .... Yes tv stars are mainly liked by female viewers , but when it comes to film stars , they are liked by both female,men and children too Smile.  I also agree that small screen got more popular because of film stars .  They have brought varieties of shows , like live performances , award functions .  all the interviews done with stars are mainly bollywood stars...like Simi Garewal show or coffee with karan etc... 

gauravchopraa

Groupbie

gauravchopraa

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Well, considering my 'close' friends :)are discussing this. . Id like to tell u that my quote is absolutely wrong. . I had not Said this at all. . . My pt was filmstars r in diff league. And tv shows are not just star driven. . The show,characterisations makes the stars. . Mostly. . And just to add. . I'm here. . Very much so. . Just been preoccupied. . Will get back in my post soon. . Love. .

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gauravchopraa

Well, considering my 'close' friends :)are discussing this. . Id like to tell u that my quote is absolutely wrong. . I had not Said this at all. . . My pt was filmstars r in diff league. And tv shows are not just star driven. . The show,characterisations makes the stars. . Mostly. . And just to add. . I'm here. . Very much so. . Just been preoccupied. . Will get back in my post soon. . Love. .

Wow Gaurav....thrilled to see your post ....Thanks for clarifying this quote... the media is so famous in misguiding the viewers .  Also taking out time for your friends at Adhm means a lot to us,  we understand too.  Thanks again.

vasantha_rao07

IF-Sizzlerz

vasantha_rao07

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 12:14am | IP Logged

gul.....I somehow don't like aamnaConfusedthat' the reason I didn't mention about her.....OuchRajiv deserves a beautiful woman for his looks.....and Ms. shariiif is Dead

I fail to understand why people fall short of comparing her to Liz HurleyDeadThey say she is prettyCry...and she is not...just average...very ..very average...Dead

But Yes...she is a good actor...it ends there...

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Thanx for the clarification Gaurav  Smile...and for considering us your 'close' friends Smile....  I completely agree on this point of view... TV shows are content driven.... not the stars... but stars are emerging everyday ....courtesy TV shows...Big smile....

Edited by superbike - 21 February 2007 at 1:43am

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

soul76

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Well Teena looks like the matter has been sorted out as quoted by Gaurav it was all a misconception. I hope you agree with it now.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top