Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SharadDivyanka

IF-Rockerz

SharadDivyanka

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged

hey guys deepika hamesha aryan ke peeche padi rahti hai. she always says aryan tum so jaao and always interfere in his work. and mujhe achcha lagta hai ki aryan ajay boxer shotgun uski baat nahi maante.........

NOTE- no offence to deepika fans.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is deepika doing?" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 5:33am | IP Logged
hahah....i know...the i think spl sqd changed after deepika's entry....like...totally!!! i mean....whatever she did maybe for their benefit....but she never let them be themselves....as in....shaina, neha, etc werre alwz part of ss...even when priya came in....she was a part fo ss...but deepika alwz stuck out as she brought in her own rules....

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

hahah....i know...the i think spl sqd changed after deepika's entry....like...totally!!! i mean....whatever she did maybe for their benefit....but she never let them be themselves....as in....shaina, neha, etc werre alwz part of ss...even when priya came in....she was a part fo ss...but deepika alwz stuck out as she brought in her own rules....

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockyshanky

hey guys deepika hamesha aryan ke peeche padi rahti hai. she always says aryan tum so jaao and always interfere in his work. and mujhe achcha lagta hai ki aryan ajay boxer shotgun uski baat nahi maante.........

NOTE- no offence to deepika fans.

she is the boss and she is accountable... so she just makes sure everything goes by rules and as it shud be done...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boomer

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I agree with smallwonder. Dipika was ordered into SS to validate their team. There has been many incidents where SS fell into trouble bcoz of their casual going. Remembering the murder of the young boy in the railway station.

But that was when Dipika had entered into SS new. Later she herself agreed with Aryan and broke rules, twice herself giving the suggestions. She had known by then that SS does everything for justice and she did it for Aryan. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boomer

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Nice things old posts are coming up for discussions. Clap

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha_prakrti

Nice things old posts are coming up for discussions. Clap

welll ya... was getting really bored... so searched out some old postsLOLTongue these days i don get to watch ss either - it comes at nite on star utsave, and its too late for me to watch it then...

Edited by smallwonder - 11 April 2007 at 10:43am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top