What is deepika doing?

Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys deepika hamesha aryan ke peeche padi rahti hai. she always says aryan tum so jaao and always interfere in his work. and mujhe achcha lagta hai ki aryan ajay boxer shotgun uski baat nahi maante.........

NOTE- no offence to deepika fans.

hahah....i know...the i think spl sqd changed after deepika's entry....like...totally!!! i mean....whatever she did maybe for their benefit....but she never let them be themselves....as in....shaina, neha, etc werre alwz part of ss...even when priya came in....she was a part fo ss...but deepika alwz stuck out as she brought in her own rules....
hahah....i know...the i think spl sqd changed after deepika's entry....like...totally!!! i mean....whatever she did maybe for their benefit....but she never let them be themselves....as in....shaina, neha, etc werre alwz part of ss...even when priya came in....she was a part fo ss...but deepika alwz stuck out as she brought in her own rules....
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by rockyshanky

hey guys deepika hamesha aryan ke peeche padi rahti hai. she always says aryan tum so jaao and always interfere in his work. and mujhe achcha lagta hai ki aryan ajay boxer shotgun uski baat nahi maante.........

NOTE- no offence to deepika fans.

she is the boss and she is accountable... so she just makes sure everything goes by rules and as it shud be done...

I agree with smallwonder. Dipika was ordered into SS to validate their team. There has been many incidents where SS fell into trouble bcoz of their casual going. Remembering the murder of the young boy in the railway station.

But that was when Dipika had entered into SS new. Later she herself agreed with Aryan and broke rules, twice herself giving the suggestions. She had known by then that SS does everything for justice and she did it for Aryan. πŸ˜‰
Nice things old posts are coming up for discussions. πŸ‘
Originally posted by maha_prakrti

Nice things old posts are coming up for discussions. πŸ‘

welll ya... was getting really bored... so searched out some old postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜› these days i don get to watch ss either - it comes at nite on star utsave, and its too late for me to watch it then...

Edited by smallwonder - 16 years ago
Originally posted by varuncoolhilo

yaar smallwonder what is ur real name??? πŸ˜†

hey mate my name is sachin... i had told that in the new members intro thread...πŸ˜›

hey sachin...i thought u were female (relly sorry abt tht!) ...dunno why...thanks for clarifyin... 😳