Health & Fitness

Advice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Cryok i weigh couple of pounds over my average weight peps say i dnt look fat at all n i get complimented but i now i weigh extra n i feel uncomfortable with my shape i was on a diet last week but over the weekends it went bad

lately all i fink abt is my weight its mking me all miserable n angry i dnt no wat to do

i keep on finking will any1 marry me cause am fat BUT my family n friends say am not fat n i dnt hve a ounce of fat on me but y do i feel so unhappy abt my shape plzzz give advice i really want to ose any extra crap dt i mite hve on my body CryCry i feel lyk a Pig 

Edited by anjaneajnabi - 19 February 2007 at 4:31am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Advice" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Awww dont worri... Embarrassed N dont b sad..

The 2 things in losing weight is Dieting n Exercising...

N you shouldnt lose more then 1-3 pounds a week...

Sometimes, a persons diet doesnt last long... SO they have to make sure they start slow n then they get used to it.. Embarrassed

So the first thing you might to do is exercise everyday for atleast 30-45 mins.. hard.. N no relaxing in btw. N then do a cool down and stretch before you start.

Eat negative calorie fruits and burn more calories then you eat.

Its not as easy as it sounds but I know you can do it..

Try eating less sugar and cut your junk food intake. Dont drink pop/juice, they are just bad for your health. Smile

I will post more tips soon.   Embarrassed

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 5:13am | IP Logged
aaaaawwww thanks

but i feel really tired after the day to go hme n execrcise itz too much Cry

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 20 February 2007 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
aww don't be too hard on yourself!if u r too tired to excersie then dont do it!(but this is just what i feel..i mean i wouldn't exercise if i am too tired)if ppl are telling u that ur not fat then they are probably right.
i dont no much about loosing weight but i have heard that if u do cardiovascular exercises for 15-20 mins three times a week it helps u reduce weight...also avoid eating junk food.
but still don't be too hard on ur self..the guy who loves u will get married to u regardless of how much u weigh.. so don't worry about it Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top