Introduce Yourself

Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys this forum is new.....lets introduce ourselves in this forum and make friends

Name: Leela Devi (Mages)my IF id

DOB:5th November 1987

Fav Hobbies: Cycling,surf the net and watch movies

Fav Actor: Shahid Kapoor,SRK,Salman Khan,Aamir Khan,Abhisekh,Hrithik

Fav Actress: Amrita Rao,Kajol,Preity Zinta,Rani Mukherjee,Priyanka Chopra

Fav TV Actor: Rajeev Khandelwal,Eijaz Khan,Iqbal Khan,Vikas Manaktala,Arjun Bijlani and now Jay Bhanushali(i am having a crush on him)

Fav TV Actress: Aamna Shariff,Anita Hassandani,Neha Bamb,Priyanka Bassi and Panchi Bora(prachi i have seen her in kitni mast hai zindagi in mtv she is a good ctress)

Fav TV Shows: Kahiin To Hoga(used to watch when Rajeev bhaiya was there after he quit i also quit)KkavyAnjali(this two serials i used to watch) and now Left Right Left,Karam Apna Apna and Kayamath(i am not missing it)

What is IF meant to me: a great place to make friends and disscuss your happiness and sorrows with them

Why do you want to watch Kayamath: i am watching Kayamath because i am having a crush on Jay i think i am in love with him he is so cute and its a love story which always inspires me and i love Neev-Prachi chemistry...its amazing

ok guys this is how i started introducing myself in kayamath forum....now you guys turn write down abt you and we be great friends

hey mages i think i know u..u used to be on kavyanjali forum rite? well i cant remember πŸ˜†

Name: Tina

DOB:13 August

Fav Hobbies: cycling,playing tennis,net of course

Fav Actor: Hrithik,Abhishek,SRK,John

Fav Actress: Aishwarya,Preity

Fav TV Actor: Eijaz,Iqbal Khan,Vikrant

Fav TV Actress: Anita

Fav TV Shows: Kavyanjali,Karam apna apna(with iqbal),Kaajal

What is IF meant to me: 2nd family in KA paarivar..

Why do you want to watch Kayamath: promo looks good..guy n girl looks cute..lol..im just waiting for a new show to start..hehe

Edited by sweetviolet - 17 years ago
hi im butter!! 😳 a 😳 😳 nd im here coz i heard eijoo does a cameo in this πŸ˜†
hey yah yaar...how are you?sorry guys after kkavyanjali could not really come to the forum my computer break down after the show my herat breaks but i do visit....how are you yaar sweet?i know you yaar you watching kayamath because there is our jaanu eijoo right?
Diljaani ka salaam, aap sab ke naamπŸ˜‰

I'm watching this show mainly becuz Eijaz Khan, Sanjeeda Sheikh, and Shabbir are gonna be part of it..............as well as becuz its a love story.........and I just love love stories😳😍

~diljaani
Edited by diljaani - 17 years ago
Hi my name is sanah and i am from karachi pakistan...my fav shows are kahiin to hoga,kaisa yeh pyar hai, karam apna apna (i used to watch it but i quit as iqbal khan left the show)......my fav actors r rajeev khadelwal and iqbal khan.. and my fav actress is amna shareef
ok... so here i begin...

Name: farheen

DOB: 21st May

Hobbies: Reading, music & net surfing

Favorate Actors: Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan

Favorate Actress: Rani Mukherjee

Favorate tv Actor: Rajeev Khandelwal,Arjun Bijlani

Favorate tv Actress: Aamna Shariff, Priyanka Bassi & now Panchi Bora 😊

Favorate tv shows: Left right left & Koffee with karan

IF for me is: the most cool n happening place, whr we can discuss evrything about our fav stars..n also make loads n loads of frnds

Why do you want to watch Kayamath: becoz the story seems interesting n im a huge Panchi fan since her first serial kmhz. n i like Jai too..is very cute 😳 😳 😳

Edited by starbellz_21 - 17 years ago
i am gonna watch kayamath bcoz its a love story 😊
hi butter.. πŸ˜› eijaz fan na..so of course u r here πŸ˜†

oh ya btw im Tina

hey ya leela im fine..me too very sad when KA ended 😭
well not really i think the couple look cute together..
even if eijaz wasnt gonna be in it..i would still watch
πŸ˜†
yaar eijoo always the best yaar you see now we are meeting old friends from KA forum.....well i am very happy that our eijoo and anita have become a couple...our dreams came true thats what we were talking abt whole day in KA forum before...now lets see for Jay and Panchi...yaar i am in love with jay