FF:Kaisa Rishta(prt 43 B pg 147)

Posted: 17 years ago

heya i m back with my new Fan Fic Kaisa Rishta.. i just hope u ppl like it 😳

i m sure the first two chaps gonna be abit borring and full of bani pushkar but well not to worry soon there will be jai too...πŸ˜ƒ

and well all my dear friends who made me come up with this Fanfic and had made me to start anew fanfic again.. a very big thank u to all for encouraging me in writting this .. and lastly thanks mamta for helping me with the story πŸ˜‰

Intro

walia family, (Mumbai)

jai walia - the eldest son of late mr karan walia.. 29 years old, single,mostly known as the sucessful bussiness tycoon.. after his dad's death he has took over the bussiness and made it touch up the sky,ruthless..arrogant..just like his father

ranveer walia - the youngest son of late mr karan walia ...23 years old ,single, loves his brother alot and mostly spoilt by him,

jigyasa bali-- jai and ranveer's elder sister ..31 years old ..loves her brothers alot, is married to jai's best friend ...(+ ve character... agge pata nahi..)(and well adi and jigyasa are not divorced)

aditya bali-- jai's best friend..32 years old always there to help him ..aditya's dad n mum had died in an accident from then onwards aditya stays with jai and his family..

Anu bali-- daughter of jigyasa and aditya bali 7 years old.very spoilt brat all coz of her two super mamajis

billo sharma--jai's maussi ..after jai's mother's dead she stays with jai giving him a mothers love

-----

Dixit's (Nainital)

Bani dixit 22 years old daughter of late mr nishikant dixit in the age of 19 she lost both her mum and dad in a train accident.. she is sweet carring and beautiful studies web programming... loves pushkar alot..is about to get married

Rano dixit - 20 years old.. studies in college 3rd year...very jolly always with a smile .wears glasses and abit sporty..her di's life...

Pushkar Shukla--- 23 years old... leaves alone does not have anyone in this world.. works in one of the hotels of walia industies.. is in love with bani..

------ (Mumbai)

tarun sablok-- 31 years old .jai's rival in bussiness. always tried to get watever jai wants and owned...

other characters will be introduced as the story goes....

-Nainital -

we see alot of ppl ina mandir which is decorated with all kinds of flowers ..well its a marriage..a love marriage of pushkar shukla to bani dixit.the 2 of them had been knowing each other for past 1 and a half year both fall in love ...bani still wanted to study but due to there closeness ppl had started talking about their relation....and well both wanted to settle down so this was the perfect time...

bani didnt have anyone from her side aprt from her younger sister rano ..and same was for pushkar only billo maussi whom he loved like amother and ranveer was present ...😊

the rituals started with pushkar doing some pooja and then after some time the bride was being called ...rano brought her sister bani who was clad in red heavy choli with lots of bangles looking just like an angel except the angel was wearing red dress instead of white .... she sitted beside pushkar ..then rituals started ...

while rano went and sat near massi ...

massi--aree rano beta kya huwa tum itni udas kyun ho...

rano-- massi app to janti hai na di ne mere liye kya kuch nahi kiya itni chhoti si ummar mein mujhe itna saara pyaar diya apni khushi nazar andaz karke unhone mujhe khush rakha ..aur apse to kuch chhupa bhi nahi ap to janti hai bani di ne kitna kuch saha hai ..agar pushkar nahi hita to najane woh tarun meri bani di ka kya karta.... ajj unki khushi ka din hai .. mein chahti hu abh unhe saari khushi milli... and she hugged massi

--well tarun bani angle is sumthing like from the days when bani used to go college tarun had came to nainital for some business wrk and had seen bani. from that day he was obessed by her by her beauty he just wanted bani at any cost ....he was like if he wanted sumthing he could have it at anycost and bani was one from it .. and when he told bani to be his ..bani had just slapped him and he somehow got to know that bani was in love with someone well till then no body knows where he went..--

The marriage rituals were finally done with pushkar filling bani's maang and putting the mangalsutra around her neck.. they both took ashirwaad from massi..and pushkar hugged ranveer while bani hugged rano..

they finally went back to pushkar's home ..rano went to her home as she had to pack some of the stuffs of bani which she had forgotten and she will be there in morning .. ranveer had dropped bani and pushkar at some hotel where they could start their new lives and he was returning back at home pushkar's home where maussi was waiting for him ...

at the hotelπŸ˜›

bani was sitting on the bed really nervous when pushkar entered in the room .pushkar slowly sat on the bed beside her and holded bani's hand...bani not looking at him while pushkar just kept starring at her and gently lifts her hand and kissed it ..and while still looking at her he said"I love Bani.."😳 bani took a deep breath and slowly whispered "I Love You Too..". and well he was about to kiss bani on the lips when suddenly his phone rung..both bani and pushkar kept looking at each other and then at the phne ..pushkar went and received the call and all he could say was"WHAT!!"πŸ˜•

ok ok i know it doesnt have jai but yaar kya karu this pushkar bani angle is very much important hmm well second chap will also dont have jai in it but well third one his entry...πŸ˜‰

and i wanted this ff to be somehow resembling to the actual ks starting days with arrogant jai and bani relation after marriage so well i was missing those days too so here ill try to bring those old days back but though it will take some chaps to reach till there..

i hope u ppl liked this chapπŸ˜ƒ

prt 1 pg 1

prt2 pg 5

prt 3 pg 8

prt 4 pg 11

prt 5 A pg 15

prt 5 B pg 19

prt 6 pg 24

prt 7 pg 28

prt 8 & 9 pg 32

prt 10 pg 36

prt 11 pg 38

prt 12 pg 40

prt 13 pg 44

prt 14 pg 48

prt 15 pg 52

prt 16 pg 55

prt 17 pg 57

prt 18 pg 61

prt 19 pg 63

prt 20 pg 67

prt 21 pg 69

prt 22 pg 72

prt 23 pg 76

prt 24 pg 79

prt 25 pg 82

prt 26 pg 88

prt 27 pg 91

prt 28 pg 93

prt 29 pg 96

prt 30 pg 100

prt 31 pg 104

prt 32 pg 107

prt 33 pg 110

prt 34 pg 113

prt 35 pg 117

prt 36 pg 120

prt 37 pg 124

prt 38 pg 127

prt 39 pg 130

prt 40 A pg 133

prt 40 B pg 136

prt 41 pg 139

prt 42 pg 142

prt 43 A pg 145

prt 43 B pg 147

prt 44  new thread

Edited by divya_123 - 16 years ago
hey really interesting
first congrats for ur new ff πŸ‘
and wat a shock???
pushkar and bani r married??????? 😭 😭 😭
oh god.???? πŸ˜• whr is jai and how is jb gng to start now???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
well really loooking forward for next parts whr jai enters and hope jb will come πŸ˜ƒ
even i am missing the old days of ks 😭
good tht u r reminding them agn 😊
nice job dont mind but want jb soon πŸ˜†
continue soon
waiting for next parts
πŸ‘

Hey buddy its quite interesting.... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

But Pushy & Bani got married...

Cant wait to read abt Jai's entry.... 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Dont remind me of the old day of KS... really miss them a load... it used to be sooo much fun.... 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats 4 ur new ff.... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ

plzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzz post part 2 soon... πŸ˜ƒ

& yeaaa hope JnB will be together soon..... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by dalia123

Interesting Continue PlZZZ

thanks buddy

will continue tomorrow pakkaπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by kinnu410

hey really interesting
first congrats for ur new ff πŸ‘

thanksπŸ˜ƒ

and wat a shock???
pushkar and bani r married??????? 😭 😭 😭

i had to make them married πŸ˜•
oh god.???? πŸ˜• whr is jai and how is jb gng to start now???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

jai will come soon not to worry πŸ˜‰

well really loooking forward for next parts whr jai enters and hope jb will come πŸ˜ƒ

i m a JB jodi despo so they have to come together no matter wat😳but will take some time πŸ˜ƒ

even i am missing the old days of ks 😭
good tht u r reminding them agn 😊
nice job dont mind but want jb soon πŸ˜†

as it says sabar ka phaal mitha hota hai....so thora sabar karo dear
continue soon
waiting for next parts

thanks for liking it ...

will continue the next part tomorrow.

Originally posted by Auditi

πŸ‘

Hey buddy its quite interesting.... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ 😳

But Pushy & Bani got married...   had to do so...πŸ˜•

Cant wait to read abt Jai's entry.... 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ and i cant wait to write abt jai;s entryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Dont remind me of the old day of KS... really miss them a load... it used to be sooo much fun.... 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats 4 ur new ff.... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank uuuuπŸ˜ƒ

plzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzz post part 2 soon... πŸ˜ƒ

& yeaaa hope JnB will be together soon..... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

JB will be together soonπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by joa123

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
do cont soon

thanks

πŸ˜ƒ

Great start Divs. But Bani and Pushky married? 😭 😭 😭

Originally posted by sangitadas

Great start Divs. But Bani and Pushky married? 😭 😭 😭

thank uπŸ˜ƒ

arre yaar ppl trust me i m a JB despo bani pushkar marriage had to happen warna JB kaise milenge😳

sirf ek aur chap uske baad sab thikπŸ˜ƒ

divu yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kab hua, kyon hua........bani and pooch........lekin mujhe pata hain, call aya na, means pushy ka the end πŸ˜† 😭 and jai ki entry.

lovely start dear, very intriguing.......ab jaldi se update karo......if necessary straight to the 3rd part where munna makes his entry πŸ˜†