Dravid is a mean guy

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
As much as I liked Dravid as a player, he has often shown mean behaviour towards the seniors of the team... I never thought him to be this kind, but its very clear that he has ego probs and wants to be one-up... Still cant forget how he denied Sachin his double hundred in Pak last year Thats once in a lifetime achievement, and he denied the lil master off it... and he himself later went on to get his double there... And wat he has done with dada is more than evident... I just dislike dravid totally... His behviour is sick... And he was the last person expected to show this attitude...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: smallwonder

As much as I liked Dravid as a player, he has often shown mean behaviour towards the seniors of the team... I never thought him to be this kind, but its very clear that he has ego probs and wants to be one-up... Still cant forget how he denied Sachin his double hundred in Pak last year Thats once in a lifetime achievement, and he denied the lil master off it... and he himself later went on to get his double there... And wat he has done with dada is more than evident... I just dislike dravid totally... His behviour is sick... And he was the last person expected to show this attitude...

Agreed, He is 100% a good player but unfortunately his attitude is not good at all like the events u have mentioned b4. It just goes to show they are in it 4 themselves.

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to disagree with you here. I think that Dravid as Capitan knows what he does and I think we should support. We know that the double ton was a mistake and he admited it. I wouldn't consider that mean now! He is a human after all and he bound to make some type of error. I think that he is very nice and minor mistakes do tend to happen! πŸ˜‰ We should just forget the past and worry about the world cup now!
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: umi82990

I would like to disagree with you here. I think that Dravid as Capitan knows what he does and I think we should support. We know that the double ton was a mistake and he admited it. I wouldn't consider that mean now! He is a human after all and he bound to make some type of error. I think that he is very nice and minor mistakes do tend to happen! πŸ˜‰ We should just forget the past and worry about the world cup now!

ok leave the past... but wat about nowπŸ˜‰ we all can see how he feels for dada... he praised every one person in the team at the presentation ceremony, but conveniently skipped sourav's name - the guy who has won the man of the seriesπŸ˜‰

kothra thumbnail
I agree with u small wonder..
we dnt knw the reason y he did tht n denied double hundred ..
But even right nw the team is in a bad shape..
If this will continue i dnt think so india will go tht far in WC
nibbler thumbnail
i lyk dravid as a cricketer but i dont think he is a good captain...ganguly has always been an ideal captain for india ....
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nibbler

i lyk dravid as a cricketer but i dont think he is a good captain...ganguly has always been an ideal captain for india ....

ya I agree with u dravid is a good player but not at all good captain.

#1 polaris thumbnail
i dont care but still he rocks!!! πŸ˜‰
Chief Saab thumbnail
tell us sumthin new .. but ek baat to manne ki hay .. that he is a big cricketer and har bara bara player thora bohut mean to hota he hay 😳
farisss4 thumbnail
he is 1 of the gr8est but i would still like dada to captain india... 😭 😭