Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 1:04am | IP Logged
As much as I liked Dravid as a player, he has often shown mean behaviour towards the seniors of the team... I never thought him to be this kind, but its very clear that he has ego probs and wants to be one-up... Still cant forget how he denied Sachin his double hundred in Pak last yearOuch Thats once in a lifetime achievement, and he denied the lil master off it... and he himself later went on to get his double there... And wat he has done with dada is more than evident... I just dislike dravid totally... His behviour is sick... And he was the last person expected to show this attitude...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dravid is a mean guy" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I would like to disagree with you here. I think that Dravid as Capitan knows what he does and I think we should support. We know that the double ton was a mistake and he admited it. I wouldn't consider that mean now! He is a human after all and he bound to make some type of error. I think that he is very nice and minor mistakes do tend to happen! Wink We should just forget the past and worry about the world cup now!

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umi82990

I would like to disagree with you here. I think that Dravid as Capitan knows what he does and I think we should support. We know that the double ton was a mistake and he admited it. I wouldn't consider that mean now! He is a human after all and he bound to make some type of error. I think that he is very nice and minor mistakes do tend to happen! Wink We should just forget the past and worry about the world cup now!

ok leave the past... but wat about nowWink we all can see how he feels for dada... he praised every one person in the team at the presentation ceremony, but conveniently skipped sourav's name - the guy who has won the man of the seriesWink

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 22 February 2007 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I agree with u small wonder..
we dnt knw the reason y he did tht n denied double hundred ..
But even right nw the team is in a bad shape..
If this will continue i dnt think so india will go tht far in WC

nibbler

IF-Rockerz

nibbler

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
i lyk dravid as a cricketer but i dont think he is a good captain...ganguly has always been an ideal captain for india ....

pinky no1

IF-Rockerz

pinky no1

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nibbler

i lyk dravid as a cricketer but i dont think he is a good captain...ganguly has always been an ideal captain for india ....

ya I agree with u dravid is a good player but not at all good captain.

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
i dont care but still he rocks!!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top