Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

brad & jen. but now i seriously think jen deserves much better than brad. he had the bad taste to chose 'her' over jen.🤢🤢🤢

and strawberry ji, i can't stand 'her' either.🤢🤢🤢

i still wish brad and jen re-unite😳to me they are the most beautiful couple.😛

c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Brad and Angelina for me. Although I respect the sanctity of marriage, sometimes people are just wrong for each other. Guess Brad and Jen were one of them. Now both of them have moved on, and by the looks of it Brad and Angelina weren't just a one time infatuation. They have made a family with each other and their four kids. Together they have brought the good in each other and are working on a lot of humanitarian projects. I respect them for that.

Jen maybe is a nice person but at the end of the day all I see is the celebrity in her. Both Brad and Jen seem to have different priorities in life at this moment. For Brad it is about a family and for Jen it is about a career (I am not against this, as a career woman myself I undersatnd her point of view). It is better off this way.

About whose prettier, I think highly of Angelina as a person. Instead of attending Oscars this year she was on one of her trips for the UN humanitarian work. And for me this translates into her beauty.
dhabi_84 thumbnail
yea and also a homewrecker...everyone knows that she has broken many homes in the past...and plus she already putting strain on brad... i really don't see a future for them...i mean how can she adopt other kids and give them special treatment yet can't give love to her own god damm child...she said shiloh was privilaged...thats sad.. i would rather see him with jen she a better person at heart..just becuase you help the needy around the world doesn't make you a true beauty.. jen helps around the people to who are suffering from cancer..
-Masakali- thumbnail
i respect people who like brad and angie...and i guess fate respects them too, but i miss brad-jen together
zoyah thumbnail
duhh angelina and brad they are soo hot and sexy together
maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welll, i lyked brad and jen but whts gone is gone and now its brad and angie so i guess its no use crying over the past!
in my opinion i lyk both actresses but angie is just a lil bit higher in my book so ill go wid brad and angie!
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have to with jen... cuz im a a big friends fan... and jen is mroe prettier than angi...
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i can't beleive he is with angi cuz she made out with her bro at sum award show... 🤢
coolestme7 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I really admired Angie before. She looks so pretty and the interview she gave to Reader's Digest was super Cool.

But seriously After all the stuff between Angie, Jen and Brad... I just don't like her anymore.

She already separated a husband and wife before that I think. But seriously Jen and Brad were a far better couple than Brad and Angie. And as mentioned if they had had a baby it would have looked adorable with Brad's looks and Jen's charm 😭

Cheers!!!