Bigg Boss Season 4

Not without my boyfriend-Rakhi

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Not without my boyfriend

On Rakhi Sawant's insistence, beau Abhishek Awasthi is part of the show 'Comedy Ka Badshah Hassega India'

On item-girl Rakhi Sawant' assertion, her choreographer boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi has been roped in to play her husband in the upcoming talent show 'Comedy Ka Badshah Hassega India' (Sony). The duo will be part of the comic segment 'Hamari Bahu Rakhi Swant'. The show will be anchored by Raju Srivastava.

Interestingly, Gaurav Gera (Nandu of 'Jassi' fame) will play her father-in-law in this Optimystix production. Creative director of Optimystix, Vipul D Shah says, "We have cast Rakhi to give a realistic shade to the show. She will be interesting to watch both as a biwi and a bahu.

She's spontaneous with comedy but for obvious reasons, gets noticed only for her sex appeal." He adds, "We have ensured that there will be no vulgarity even as the bahurani indulges in  extramarital flings. Instead of worshipping the Tulsi plant she worships the mirchi tree as she considers herself hot and spicy."

'Laughter Challenge' champ Sunil Pal will be the celeb guest in the first episode of the show to be telecast on February 23. The contest will for the first time showcase the talent of female stand-up comediennes. Rakhi says, "Iss baar main ghar ki boss bahurani hoon!'

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1080627

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She is gonna worship a Mirchi Plant.. instead of Tulsi plan.. 🤣 🤣 Edited by Meena1 - 17 years ago
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meena1

She is gonna worship a Mirchi Plant.. instead of Tulsi plan.. 🤣 🤣

🤣....🤣.................................aur karva chauth ki jaga konsa vrat rakhegi phir yeh rakhiji😉?...........................😆😆...................yeh buy one n get one free jaisa offer hai ab raakhi ke saath abhishe😆k free😉...................fevicol...............😆😆😆......................

Edited by mcm226 - 17 years ago
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow rakhi is trying to make Abhishek popular with every chance she gets...thats gr8...so nice of her 👏 👏 👏

waiting to watch the show on 23rd 😃 😃

I hope Abhishek is not trying to climb the success ladder using Rakhi's popularity.

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👎🏼👎🏼 thats what I thinkEdited by archangel - 17 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: archangel

👎🏼👎🏼 thats what I think

😊😉😊
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
her policy is take one and get one FREE 😆
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well rakhi seems to be getting her way!calling the shots hmmmm...
~Nikki thumbnail
too hilarious..mirchi tree..now thats a little out there