Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 28 April 2007 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
if you do permanent straight...your hair always stays straight??? u never
have to straighten it again?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Silky, Straight hair (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pm4eva

IF-Dazzler

pm4eva

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babii.girl

tell ur friend to use the corioliss straightner..its a profesional statigtner ..and it really works..ur hair doesnt get puffy after like the regualar starightners.

I got it for $160 Embarrassed
but der now like $100

Omg.. I have that straightner! And it's 100% ceraminc so it won't damage you hair and the straightner won't break! I don't use any product in my hair at all! No hair spray or heat protectiona nd my hair is soft! But I got mine like 6 months ago and it was $180...Confused

goody2shoes

Goldie

goody2shoes

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
i have a GHD n let me tell you its the best investment u will do regarding ur hair i, not only does ur hair stay perfectly striaght till u wash it out but its silky n smooth also!

personally i have naturally straight hair so im ok but still trust me the results r magnificent!

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pm4eva

Originally posted by babii.girl

tell ur friend to use the corioliss straightner..its a profesional statigtner ..and it really works..ur hair doesnt get puffy after like the regualar starightners.

I got it for $160 Embarrassed
but der now like $100

Omg.. I have that straightner! And it's 100% ceraminc so it won't damage you hair and the straightner won't break! I don't use any product in my hair at all! No hair spray or heat protectiona nd my hair is soft! But I got mine like 6 months ago and it was $180...Confused

where'd you guys get it from?  the straightner that i have leaves my hair dry and frizzy.....would like to try yours out. Smile

Rinkalp90

IF-Rockerz

Rinkalp90

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
first i dind't know we have fashion and beauty forum Confused
but this forum is soo cool Wink

i say put oil in ur hair every weekend, then wash it next day.. if u keep doing this for many weeks,
i am pretty sure ur hair will be stronger and silky! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top