Computers, Science, Technology

5 reasons to love or hate Windows Vista (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful info ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5 reasons to love or hate Windows Vista (Page 2)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manansinghi

manansinghi

Posted: 29 March 2007 at 11:30am | IP Logged
another reason for hating MS Vista is that the number of security pop-ups that you have to encounter is seriously not funny. I mean you go yes yes yes yes yes.........phew!

I hate it for the way it complicates things.
I love it because it looks great, but that attraction lasts a very short while.

7 years to build??? Not impressed. Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top