Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 5:45am | IP Logged
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
       - Carl Jung

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
       - David Viscott

Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command.
       - Alan Watts

Love comes in all shape and sizesPeople are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be
shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind.
Think big anyway.
What you spend years building may
be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.
People really need help but may attack if you help them.
Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have
and you might get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you've got anyway.
       -
Anonymous

To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
       - William M. Thackeray

Love can be found anywhereAnd now I will show you the most excellent way:
       If I speak in tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give up all I possess and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
       Love is patient; love is kind; it does not envy; it does not boast; it is not proud. It is not rude; it is not self-seeking; it is not easily angered; it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Relax and enjoy love       Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will pass away; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.
       When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection, then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
       And now these three remain: faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love.
       - I Corinthians, chapter 13

The entire law is summed up in a single command, "Love your neighbor as yourself."
       - Galatians 5:14 (NIV)

To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.  
       - Anne-Sophie Swetchine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*** Inspiration Point *** (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 5:48am | IP Logged
All consumed are their imperfections,
Doubts are dispelled, their senses mastered,
Their every action is wed to the welfare of their fellow creatures:
Such are the seers who enter Brahman* and know Nirvana*.

- Bhagavad Gita, chapter 5

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
'People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.'
Elizabeth Kubler Ross

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 3:29am | IP Logged
"When a man dwells in his mind on the object of sense, attachment to them is produced. From attachment springs desire and from desire comes anger."
"From anger arises bewilderment, from bewilderment loss of memory; and from loss of memory, the destruction of intelligence and from the destruction of intelligence he perishes"
 - Bhagavad Gita, Karma Yoga - Chapter 3

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 12 October 2007 at 11:18am | IP Logged
The best combination of parents consists of a father who is gentle beneath his firmness and a mother who is firm beneath her gentleness - Sydney J Harris.

Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old hewill not depart from it.   -      &n bsp;    Old Testament, Proverb;22.6

Edited by nitasuni - 12 October 2007 at 11:20am

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 October 2007 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome quotes, guys!

Here are two of my favorite ones:

"It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's your first attempt at it."
---Wally Amos

"The world is round, and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning."
---Ivy Baker

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 November 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 November 2007 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Love without friendship is like a castle built upon sand

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Paranormal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.