*** Inspiration Point ***

Posted: 17 years ago

Share your Inspiration and Motivational Messages for the day.

Your messages can be inspirational quotes, sayings, poems or even stories that may inspire ones mind.

I now declare the inspiration point a worry and stress free zone 😉😛

Within each of us lies the power of our consent to health and sickness, to riches and poverty, to freedom and to slavery. It is we who control these, and not another.
-Richard Bach

Nice topic azzy 😊
Here is another one from me...I forget the author's name though 😳

~If you compared your troubles, or challenges, with those of others, you would surely find that there are those whose troubles make yours look like minor inconveniences." ~

^^ nice one😊

~Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." ~Ashley Smith

^^ That's such an inspirational quote!

"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change." ~ Buddha

Once Yunmen said to the assembly:

"Medicine and disease cure each other. The entire earth is medicine. What is the self?"

(Essential Zen)
~We are all here for some special reason.Stop being the prisoner of your past.Become the architect of your future~ The Monk who Sold his Ferrari
you become what you think all day long-jeesus

👏👏👏wow ,great quotes friends!!! 👏👏👏

here are 2 i found: 😉

~~We may give advice, but we cannot inspire the conduct~~ Francois, Duc De La Rouchefoucauld

~~~The pleasure of love is in loving. We are happier in the passion we feel than in that we inspire...!~~~
Francois, Duc De La Rouchefoucauld

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago

Inspiration and genius--one and the same.
Victor Hugo

To find what you seek in the road of life,
the best proverb of all is that which says:
"Leave no stone unturned."
Edward Bulwer Lytton

If you would create something,
you must be something.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No great man ever complains of want of opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Leon J. Suenes

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.
Jawaharal Nehru

The geat blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
Seneca
(7 B.C. - 65 A.A.)

Govern thy life and thoughts as if the whole world were to see the one, and read the other.
Thomas Fuller

Unrest of spirit is a mark of life; one problem after another presents itself and in the solving of them we can find our greatest pleasure.
Kal Menninger

Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience treacherous, judgment difficult.
Hippocrates

The boundaries which divide life from death
are at best shadowy and vague.
Who shall say where one ends,
and the other begins?
Edgar Alan Poe

Tearrops - Thank you friend for sharing such inspirational posts. Please note i have merged some of the quotes into one post, otherwise the quotes take the topic through to 5 pages and are just as well in one post.
Edited by Tearrops - 17 years ago